As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Def Jam: Ouendan Style - Multiplayer

Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Games and Technology
http://www.musicisyourweapon.co.uk/?ibx_sc=340

This is the damn best advertising flash game ever. It's basically like a multiplayer Ouendan! If got online multiplayer too and you can setup private rooms. It's a good waste of 10 minutes

pasigfa7.jpg
Kewop Decam on

• Options
    TM2 RampageTM2 Rampage Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So... "music" is what caused that guy to lie there on the ground with a bruise on his head?

TM2 Rampage on
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wow, I did not have anything even vaguely resembling fun with that, and I love Quendan/EBA. Mouse controls = fail, music selection = fail, macho posturing bullshit with things exploding for no reason and prerendered background visuals that don't really reflect how you're doing = fail.

I cannot express how much I hated that.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This just goes to show that EBA is more than just tapping circles in tune to a beat

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    D.T.D.T. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So... "music" is what caused that guy to lie there on the ground with a bruise on his head?

Most mainstream hip-hop has the same effect on me.

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    mntorankusumntorankusu I'm not sure how to use this thing.... Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This is terrible.

I can't even figure out how these circles go with the music. They just seem arbitrarily placed.

mntorankusu on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2007
    I just played some EBA today and hated it

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Hotlead JunkieHotlead Junkie Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    ...Buh? I read about this game and it actually sounded pretty cool, the moving and interactive enviroments and all. I thought I could put up with the style of the real game to give it a shot but this has completley put me off. Erm, how exactly did I win/lose that multiplayer match? Was there a guy actually attacking me or something?

Hotlead Junkie on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This is terrible.

I can't even figure out how these circles go with the music. They just seem arbitrarily placed.

I'm gonna be honest, I could have kept dragging myself through the hiphop bullshit if it wasn't for this.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    This is terrible.

They don't go with the music, they mostly go with the hits in the fight. Except the last level, that one makes no sense with the circles

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    ...Buh? I read about this game and it actually sounded pretty cool, the moving and interactive enviroments and all. I thought I could put up with the style of the real game to give it a shot but this has completley put me off. Erm, how exactly did I win/lose that multiplayer match? Was there a guy actually attacking me or something?

This is nothing like the real game though... like, not even little. I didn't think I'd have to explain a game so simple. The battle is basically you and another person playing the exact same song on the exact same level with the exact same circle setup. It's all about who hit the circles better, thus getting a better score.

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This is terrible.

Seconded. Ugh.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png