Options

VTM20Th Character help

theeviltwintheeviltwin Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Critical Failures
I am going to make ether a lawyer or a security expert ,now the group dose not think i can a vampire lawyer cause i can go to court at the daytime ,i was thinking that why i would have a firm with partners , associates and ect.. who is right?
The other thing i would like help with is what kind of dirty tricks could the security expert get up cloning/spoofing cells, bugging places/places to put the bugs(other than power outlets,appliances),keyloggers/spyware .Any other tricks?

Unrealjuju's official beer taster 2.0
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.Oscar Wilde
I pity the man who can only spell a word one way.Mark Twain
theeviltwin on

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'll take a crack at the lawyer.

Couldn't you just say your character is one of the managing partners, and thus does not actually DO the trial part any longer. Another option is to be one of the lawyers who works on briefings but never (rarely) goes to trial. If the ST doesn't bite on either of those options, how about buying enough points in dominate, retainers, or influence and going about it from that direction. You don't take cases on in the court because you're too "important" to waste your time there.

As for the security expert, I'm not one, so I'll leave that to others to answer.