As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

COLORADO FORUMERS: Check in Here

JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp.I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
edited July 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
And let us know you're okay.

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE A) A COLORADO FORUMER or B) HAVE SPOKEN TO ONE AND CAN VOUCH FOR THEIR SAFETY.

This is a very simple rule. Please respect it.

Jacobkosh on

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Greeper is present and accounted for.

• Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm here.

I don't know of any forumers in the Aurora area; I hope everyone is okay.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I'm glad you're okay, man.

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    I'm here. In Ohio for a few days. Don't know anyone who went to that premier last night.

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    God damn this is not the news I wanted to wake up to this morning.
    Aurora forumer here. Wasn't at the show.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I'm good

sig.gif
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    I'm good.

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    Check.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    Mazzyx is okay.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, just noticed this thread. Was at the premier last night but at a different theater in Denver proper not Aurora. I haven't heard anyone I know of who was at the scene.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    I'm around.

Nowhere near Denver, but had planned to go ahead and see Dark Knight Rises this morning, so to wake up to that news was, odd.

Still went.

• Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    We probably should have had this up for the Waldo Canyon Fire too.

I'm ok. Friends and friends of friends are ok as well.

oh h*ck
  • Options
    Zombiemambo is okay. I am unstickying the thread.