As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PRIME] Moe's Favorite Thread: Mugshots 2012

KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
A little later than usual, but here's the thread in which everyone posts what they look like so they'll be recognized at PAX!

I'll be copying the previous rules since they still apply, HEED THEM OR RISK TERRIBLE THINGS:

KEEP IT CLASSY
Keep it safe for work!

KEEP IT COOL
Don't be a creep. I mean it, don't do it.

FOLLOW IMAGE RULES
500kb max image size, EVEN IN SPOILERS. If you want us to see you in ultra high res, link to it. If you link to an image, try to just pull the image, some sites change their ads randomly and you don't want to be that person. The exact rule entry is this:
Maximum allowable image size is 500KB and 800 pixels in width. This includes animated GIFs. If you need to share a larger picture, link to it. Placing spoiler tags around an image that breaks these rules does not make it okay to post. Images behind spoilers load with the page.

I'll start!
249625_10150280163656411_606196410_9705842_8146425_n.jpg

zerzhul on

• CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
    MFW.jpg

something like this most likely, probably some more facial hair. i also have some pretty recognizable tattoos

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    I hate this thread and I hate you Kyanilis.

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    <3333333333333

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    SmallLady wrote: »
    I hate this thread and I hate you Kyanilis.

Try to stay on topic ;-)

• thedragongemthedragongem Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Here be me :rotate:
    me.jpg

thedragongem on
    badge.png
  • KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    << look left for one of my cosplay outfits I will be wearing, this was from East '12.

A more recent pic:
    523941_4470222197101_38117486_n.jpg

KellyShepard087 on
    - Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • svnrdssvnrds Wilmington, NCRegistered User regular
    here's a post PAX pic of me while I waited on my flight home.

PAX Prime 2011 [X] PAX Prime 2012 [X] PAX Prime 2013 [X]

PAX Prime 2014 Checklist:
      Pass [ ] Plane Ticket [ ] Hotel [ ] Hype [X]
  • RobogirlRobogirl Local Badass SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Oh goody.

Here's the most recent picture of me. I was trying to get a picture of my mohawk, plus my makeup, and it came out angsty. Oh well. anyways, I'm most easily recognized by my crazy hair, or my tons of facial piercings.

9MiA6.jpg

I have a full sleeve circuit board tattoo that's pretty recognizable, this is the most recent picture I can find with it: http://i.imgur.com/4xwaO.jpg

I might be rocking dreads, too, like this, but I honestly don't know what color my hair will be by then(sadly I don't have cheek piercings anymore). If I get on the slytherin team for the twdt, I might do green...

Robogirl on
  • BombClancyBombClancy Sugar Lady Registered User regular
    This is what the husband and I look like =)
    I like to pose with random landmarks/statues/lawn decorations. Here I am posing like a cow eating grass.

what do you call a pile of kittens? A meoooowntain!
    itweet
  • OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    My most recent picture and what ill most likely look like at PAX. Max Payne playing Fluxx at Comic Con :p
    maxplaysfluxx.jpg

Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • courtneyjcourtneyj Newcastle, WARegistered User regular
    That's me on the left, feeding a deer. And my husband on the right. Where you'll find one, you'll find the other.
    lzQV9.jpg

• JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    My buddy took this pic while we were out snapping shots at SXSW 2012. It's my new favorite. :D
    600.jpg

JimmyWild on
This discussion has been closed.