As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

First Annual Cereal Convention [Mini-Phalla]: Game Over, Village and Marital Victory

1212223242527»

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Yeh I don't mind the time we both tried it but he tried a second time!

That's called spunk. He's got it

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    I'm sorry. Once you told me you tried to kill me too I just couldn't resist. i'm sure you would've done the same.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    yeah I was a bit saddened that you got killed off TDF. As soon as I heard you supposedly killed Kaplar I switched my kill off you and onto SegaTai :/

Egos on
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Sorry for being an aggressive jerk. Langly made me!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Ok, so I will post more thoughts later, but this was an idea that had been brewing in my head for a while, a game where the village would be composed of actual serial killers, and the game wouldn't end with the mafia's demise, and everyone would have to choose whether they wanted to win as a SK or with the village.

Sadly, that did not happen, since it got so close. Still, I think that the game went well, and it was at least not a complete disaster where one side trounced the other and it was done in a matter of nights.

I hope everyone had fun! The final narration was all INANTP, praise his name.
    Say...I think I have some phallanoia notes stashed somewhere...

steam_sig.png