Options

The PlugDj thread

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    music all day everyday

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    No one is ever in the room when I load it up! D:

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I pretty much just give it a shot on Friday and Saturday afternoons and evenings now.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    you guys can come listen to what i listen to which is great right now

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    this still exists

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    does it

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Not in Australia

godfuckindamnit

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i'm musicing

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Maybe tomorrow afternoon while I write up college stuff

• Options
    no one is in here

i will leave

soon

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    I will be there tomorrow afternoon too. Let's make it a big ole party

• Options
    But I've got class all day tomorrow!

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    yeah i will be at work and then at school until 6 pst

so that is awful

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i am down to party tomorrow afternoon

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    @Fearghaill and I are in the room now, come join us! :D

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Not in Australia

godfuckindamnit

That's really weird as plug.dj hosts no content, it's just a frontend for playing youtubes and occasionally soundclouds. Any chance it was just the video being played when you checked in that was region Iocked?

• Options
    Plug.dj, racists towards kangaroos.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Hmm, it may well be. I'll try again when I get home this weekend

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    i'm just using this as a playlist right now

but you guys can come listen my musical taste is my brilliant

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    hey

come do this

• Options
    I can once I am home tonight in a few hours! Will you be on then?

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    hey

come do this
    ok

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    yeah sure

• Options
    I am in.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Six people up ins.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    not enough music

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    good plugs, people

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    lets plug a dj

• Options
    god dammit beast I just plugged for two hours straight FINE UGH

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    haw

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    i think it's hilarious that i'm still the host of this room

• Options
    I know it is late but lets get more in the room now! :D

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I decree in like 6 hours get into plugdj and help me give my last weekend at my house a musical send off.

Then again tomorrow while I move.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    I missed the par-tay

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Trippy, give me 3hrs and I'll be in the room and we can PaRtY!

• Options
    Come join @YaYa, @Crawford, @Whythere, @Trippyjing, and myself tonight in the room as I host the very campy and over the top 80's horror comedy,, "Terrorvision" for your viewing pleasure! http://www.plug.dj/secretthreadfuntime/

Here is the trailer for those who have never seen this forgotten delight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUD0jgnoS-8

Movie is starting right now!

• Options
    It is already awesome seriously everybody get in here.

• Options
    This should have swept the Academy back in 86 when it came out. Movie of the decade! :D

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I cannot believe how great that movie was

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Well that was a ton of fun! For those of you who missed it, the whole movies is on YouTube. Just look up "Terrorvision (1986) english #" and be warned that it does have a couple of nsfw scens in it but no hard nudity. I think every Sunday after the walking dead I will host a double feature. Let me know who would be down for that. :D

Thanks again to everyone who showed up to watch it with me!

Chimera on