Options

[CHILD'S PLAY] The Further Livestream Adventures Of Tube and Piggy Chimp

TubeTube Registered User admin
edited July 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Since the last charity livestream went so well, we're doing another one. This time my erstwhile (and incredibly stupid) room mate will be taking the reigns of the keyboard to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. To contribute to the fund to get this going, visit http://pennyarcadeforums.chipin.com/livestream-for-childs-play and click on the widget on the right. All funds go to Child's Play minus the fees the Paypal feed. Here is Piggy Chimp to say... I don't know, some stupid shit.

Tube on

• Options
    Piggy ChimpPiggy Chimp Registered User regular
    So Tube says I've got to play the horrid, scary,nasty game Amnesia on Live Stream for Child's Play if you raise enough money.

Amount to raise:
    $1000: I play Amnesia with live streaming audio commentary
    $1200: I plays Amnesia in the dark (I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate the dark - I can't even get to the light switch in the night without my torch on my phone)
    $1400: Tube thinks it would be a good idea to leave me alone in the house whilst he goes to get himself more CocaCola from the Petrol Station, leaving me terrified playing Amnesia on my own. I don't suppose you would like to see this?
    $1600: Haha! This one is better and would make the other ones worth it. Tube will be my lovely personal Game Slave - fetching food, drinks, whatever I want. (This is ALWAYS my job to do for him as it is under the terms of our Roommate agreement that I does as he commands)
    $1800: I (or Tube - who knows how computers happen) will upload the videos of the Live Stream to YouTube after play.
    $2000: Tube will upload the much coveted videos of his earlier Hitman 2 Live Stream to YouTube
    $2500: Forumers can direct Tube in his role as game slave, giving him commands. Hooo hooo hooo what a wheeze!

J6ke3.jpg