Options

Prude Victorian Fencing [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I think I am going to buy a nexus 7

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Synch diving would be a lot more fun if they'd only meet their partners 1 hour beforehand. As is it was pretty boring.

Are they screening juries better than in the past? So far I've not heard this year about hilariously bad arbitration due to 'everyone gets to participate' going a tiny bit too far for jury sports. There was always one that way off in the old days.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Farming for agrees is easy. You don't even have to break any rules. Watch.

Boy, I wish they'd make the reaction and quote buttons visible all the time and put them in the upper right with the gear so they stop taking up space.

Drafts sure are a bad feature that's bad.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I hate the term comedienne. Comedian does not define gender. If you break down comedian into its root words it means native to humor.

Females do not call themselves Americennes or Cubennes. It's inserting gender bias in a word that actually does not address gender whatsoever

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    @gooey

why is the women's argentinian beach volleyball team dressed more sexily than ours! our chicks are wearing like, long sleeved rash guards. theirs are just straight up in bikinis!
    Sign of our contempt for their efforts. Like "we're not even going to start with the sex appeal until this warmup game is over"

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I hate the term comedienne. Comedian does not define gender. If you break down comedian into its root words it means native to humor.

Females do not call themselves Americennes or Cubennes. It's inserting gender bias in a word that actually does not address gender whatsoever

Yeah but it's cutesy

Why do you hate cuteness?

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    all hail DK, our glorious overlord

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular

Most gendered nouns in English are a bit ridiculous because it's so infrequently necessary and not really a part of the language.

Like, if your language says chairs are male, sure have librarian and libratorr or whatever. But English never does that so let's just not.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

Yeah but it's cutesy

female comedians that go out of their way to define themselves as comedienne are usually fucking awful.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Ugh....Why can I only agree with DK once?
    I keep hitting the button!

• Options

Most gendered nouns in English are a bit ridiculous because it's so infrequently necessary and not really a part of the language.

Like, if your language says chairs are male, sure have librarian and libratorr or whatever. But English never does that so let's just not.

I'm really bothered by the fact that English has so few gendered nouns.

I can never tell what inanimate objects it's okay for me to be attracted to.

• Options
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

I'm really bothered by the fact that English has so few gendered nouns.

I can never tell what inanimate objects it's okay for me to be attracted to.

We have plenty. Just ask and I'll check.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Just started reading World War Z.

This here is a good slice o' book. Anything else like this? Not necessarily zombies or apocalyptic, I'm just diggin' the whole "each chapter is a new narrator" thing.

I haven't read WWZ, but I've heard it has the same structure as Robopocalypse, which is the same thing. With robots.

It's not as cheesy as it sounds.

• Options
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Yeah but it's cutesy

female comedians that go out of their way to define themselves as comedienne are usually fucking awful.
    she didn't, I was just making the distinction that I didn't go see a dude who pretended to be a stripper one time on TV

• Options
    with female names

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    the olympics are awful because football is the only sport that matters

At least football is not subject to the effect of "sports editors" who really only know football and so write and publish the most ridiculous tripe about sports they have done ten minutes of research on.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    gimme borderlands 2

• Options

1343561241864120.jpg

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

Ships are always female.

Boats are almost always female.

This is how it's been... since forever.

• Options
    farming for agrees is easy? Yeah, right. I am probably going to get an achievement for least amount of agrees ever

• Options
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

Ships are always female.

the word boats isn't! in the language that counts.

Boats are trans.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

Ships are always female.

He means in the tongue of his people.

God you are so Anglo-centric jeep.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

Why, just because sailors love to get inside them?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    farming for agrees is easy? Yeah, right. I am probably going to get an achievement for least amount of agrees ever

agreed

• Options
    At least I have boats

Those sexy, sexy boats

boats are male

Ships are always female.

He means in the tongue of his people.

God you are so Anglo-centric jeep.

To be fair, I am norwegocentric

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE

It's okay, they only won because they're half frog.

Maybe they should've swam that fast in the 40s, saved us the time!

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    usa women's beach volleyball shits on the sexy, bikinid argentinians

usa!
    usa!
    usa!
    usa!
    usa!

• Options
    We are the Bikinid

We hail from Bikinidon

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012

Boy, I wish they'd make the reaction and quote buttons visible all the time and put them in the upper right with the gear so they stop taking up space.

Drafts sure are a bad feature that's bad.

Reported because there's no "disagree"

WHO'S THE ASSHOLE NOW, ALDO?!?!
    I didn't really report it.

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    last night i watched basketball- nigeria versus tunisia- and tunisia scored 7 points in 12 minutes

7 POINTS IN 12 MINUTES

at one point, a quarter and a half into the game, their fg% was <20

• Options
    you guys is suckers
    I'm not! I didn't hit the button!

• Options
    you guys is suckers

you're the sucker

of dongs

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So, is there a group from [chat] that's going to be playing Guild Wars 2? I am tempted to pre-order it and join you.

Sarksus, are you gonna create a [chat] guild?

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    you guys is suckers

you're the sucker

of dongs

ohsnap

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    farming for agrees

hm

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    So, is there a group from [chat] that's going to be playing Guild Wars 2? I am tempted to pre-order it and join you.

Sarksus, are you gonna create a [chat] guild?

I was tempted but PANDACRAFT

CRAFTING PANDAS

CRAFT ALL OF THE PANDAS

This discussion has been closed.