As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

oh god its full of [chat]

19596979899101»

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I was glancing at this wall of my friend's place covered in drawings

they were all original hirschfelds

the shit

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    god damn it

i love that you can watch free videos through prime

but they have such an obtuse interface for seeing what movies have been recently added

viva la netflix!

my work going away nice fun. they gave me over $600! and cake!

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Weird, you can buy all the furniture from the Olympic village. It's quite cheap. And I may actually need a wardrobe. Hmmm.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

the shit

Eddy's going to come back later that night dressed like this:

Cat_burglar.gif

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Korea dominates archery. Pull the plug on that shit.

Archery scares me. Everyone who does it has a "will hunt man for sport" type look to them.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Weird, you can buy all the furniture from the Olympic village. It's quite cheap. And I may actually need a wardrobe. Hmmm.

as long as you're cool with their amazing olympic bodies having been slammed up against it over and over during coitus

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

the shit

whaaaat

style beast mode

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Huh. So, in the iPad version of the Settlers, to recruit soldiers, you need gold. You start with no gold. The nearest gold deposit is so far away that even if you rush towards it, you still get attacked before you even can claim the area. I have no idea what you're supposed to do.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Huh. So, in the iPad version of the Settlers, to recruit soldiers, you need gold. You start with no gold. The nearest gold deposit is so far away that even if you rush towards it, you still get attacked before you even can claim the area. I have no idea what you're supposed to do.

keep sending men.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    google maps route description is a little wierd

from Bergen to Oslo by train starts by "walk to Bergen"

from Bergen

um
    I just looked at the route. You would end up very close to where I would be staying (the Radisson right by the royal palace)

yes the train station is right in the middle of downtown Oslo, which is nice. I would end up there if I took a plane, too, airport's about an hour out from the city

I looked at the frozen wasteland of your northern country, and saw that there is a town called Hammerfest up there.

What does it feel like living in a Fantasy RPG?

p cool until you get conscripted to serve north of the wall. Damn near froze my balls off there.

Well, unlike Palin, you actually CAN see Russia from your backyard, so yah...

I wasn't with the rangers in the wasteland. I was far south, a whole one and a half degrees south of Barrow, Alaska.

I had a friend who was a border ranger. He said that they almost never saw the russian patrols, but they always heard them.

The image of the norwegian and russian border patrols stalking each other all along the border is an amusing one.

If by amusing, you mean horrifying.

I would HATE that existence. Frozen solid, pissed off people with guns on their side of the imaginary line.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    76-40, US women leading China

US has not lost since 1992

:l

Your complaint works the other way too.

Why do we have table tennis?

China always wins.

???

toss them both!

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

as long as you're cool with their amazing olympic bodies having been slammed up against it over and over during coitus

Isn't that like the entire sales pitch behind it

• Options
    god damn it

i love that you can watch free videos through prime

but they have such an obtuse interface for seeing what movies have been recently added

viva la netflix!

my work going away nice fun. they gave me over $600! and cake!

there is a $600 immigration fee

you can give me the cash, i'll take care of it for you

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    my wife is watching a documentary about the LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE guy. This sunday could not get any lazier.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Isn't that like the entire sales pitch behind it

I believe so.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

keep sending men.

Is this a real suggestion? Because I have no idea what it means if so. :P

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular

Actually kinda tempted by the "balcony set" and the entertainment units.

• Options
    BobCesca wrote: »

And I am ogling a table with a world map on it.

• Options
    spotted and stained with real olympic juices

you'll enjoy lounging and watching tv while stuffing your face where peak humans have performed sexual feats you can barely imagine

• Options
    google maps route description is a little wierd

from Bergen to Oslo by train starts by "walk to Bergen"

from Bergen

um
    I just looked at the route. You would end up very close to where I would be staying (the Radisson right by the royal palace)

yes the train station is right in the middle of downtown Oslo, which is nice. I would end up there if I took a plane, too, airport's about an hour out from the city

I looked at the frozen wasteland of your northern country, and saw that there is a town called Hammerfest up there.

What does it feel like living in a Fantasy RPG?

p cool until you get conscripted to serve north of the wall. Damn near froze my balls off there.

Well, unlike Palin, you actually CAN see Russia from your backyard, so yah...

I wasn't with the rangers in the wasteland. I was far south, a whole one and a half degrees south of Barrow, Alaska.

I had a friend who was a border ranger. He said that they almost never saw the russian patrols, but they always heard them.

The image of the norwegian and russian border patrols stalking each other all along the border is an amusing one.

If by amusing, you mean horrifying.

I would HATE that existence. Frozen solid, pissed off people with guns on their side of the imaginary line.

well it's not imaginary. it's cut through the woods so you can see it pretty easy :P

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

keep sending men.

Send wave after wave of your own men at them.

sig.gif
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    BobCesca wrote: »

And I am ogling a table with a world map on it.

I quite liked that as well.

Alas, we have no money until someone gives me a job.

• Options
    they were out there on their own a lot though. That was the main thing they liked. No sergeants or officers.

While I was constantly around like, colonels.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @Mojo_Jojo, make a chat.

268660553_4nZkD-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.