Options

The [Chat]tering Classes: Leather Seats are for Suckers

AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk!The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
edited August 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
tumblr_m8ct83qwJV1rsv065o1_500.jpg

Lh96QHG.png
AManFromEarth on

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    when i watch streaming videos sometimes the audio will cut out requiring a browser restart to fix

I've reinstalled flash 53953 times

arrgggggggg

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Flash is a hunk of fuck

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Flash has been giving me headaches lately as well.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i mean, they found my resume off a damn oilfield site. I dunno. Stupid space. Stupid me for being a science fiction nerd.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Like the guy in a $5000 suit is going to be driven around in a Camry

COME ON

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    the Flash, however, is fucking rad
    classic_flash_two_worlds_promo.jpg

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    the Flash, however, is fucking rad
    classic_flash_two_worlds_promo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPefOfu2TIU

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Romney understands what it's like to grow up not knowing where your next meal will come from.

La Grenouille? Zanzibar? Delmonico's?

This guy is amazing.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    This agree/awesome stuff makes me want to forum more. That's terrible.

• Options
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Oh shit Max Landis has other comic videos. Though much lower quality I'm finding his history of Robins hilarious.

"Alfred, Batman's being really freaking weird!"

*Cut to scene of Batman hanging out in the bushes with a bag of chips and a giant trophy*

Bahaha

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

That's one of my favorite JLU episodes.

Wally West is the best.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    I really want to try one of the super primo diners here in Chicago but I can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger

It's just so much money

But im so incredibly curious

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    god the justice league was so good

• Options
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    In the continuing saga of SKFM in a Camry, this thing doesn't even have a rear air conditioner, the driver isn't wearing a jacket, and there are no bottles of water. This guy doesn't even have a gps, so I need to tell him where to go! I know it isn't sympathetic, but there's your daily glimpse into rich people class problems.

Out of spite I just broke the golden parachute tax forever. I'm not even kidding, I seriously figured out a way to make it never apply again, and this wasn't even for my client.

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    What was that thing they were doing for a while where they kept giving The Flash new superpowers that made no sense?

Like oh yeah, he's a supergenius too, because his neurons fire at superspeed too.

Also he can basically fly if he flaps his arms or pedals his feet fast enough because Bernoulli's principle you guys...and um...pressure...quantum...dynamics? And breathe underwater for some similar, pseudo-scientific reason.

Probably immunte to telepaths too, again because SUPERTHOUGHTSPEED.

• Options
    In the continuing saga of SKFM in a Camry, this thing doesn't even have a rear air conditioner, the driver isn't wearing a jacket, and there are no bottles of water. This guy doesn't even have a gps, so I need to tell him where to go! I know it isn't sympathetic, but there's your daily glimpse into rich people class problems.

Out of spite I just broke the golden parachute tax forever. I'm not even kidding, I seriously figured out a way to make it never apply again, and this wasn't even for my client.

Where's the Flash when you need him?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    the world will pay for the indignity of a camry

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    What was that thing they were doing for a while where they kept giving The Flash new superpowers that made no sense?

Like oh yeah, he's a supergenius too, because his neurons fire at superspeed too.

Also he can basically fly if he flaps his arms or pedals his feet fast enough because Bernoulli's principle you guys...and um...pressure...quantum...dynamics? And breathe underwater for some similar, pseudo-scientific reason.

Probably immunte to telepaths too, again because SUPERTHOUGHTSPEED.

The intelligence bit is fine. Guy can speed up and spend relative hours figuring out problems in a few moments.

The rest is kind of dumb though, yeah. But I did love his attempt at flight in JLU.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Where's the Flash when you need him?

I'm going to assume you mean
    he is needed to carry me home faster. Clearly I can't be a super villain. Just look at the car I'm in!

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-amazing-video-games-well-never-get-to-play/

I don't care if this has already been mentioned today but I would really, really play that dinosaur RTS

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I guess I never saw that episode

Luthor IS evil.

• Options
    FWIW, my way around the golden parachute tax is super aggressive, so I don't know if anyone will use it, but it works.

• Options
    I guess I never saw that episode

Luthor IS evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iizKYUNY3I

Pretty much.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    I wish there was a better youtube summary of Aquaman's introduction episode cause God damn.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Apparently rich people problems are just like situations where you feel as though you are being treated as less than what your privilege makes you feel entitled to.

I don't think "problem" can actually be stretched far enough to cover "This car is beneath me."

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    when flash fought lex

that was the best fight

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    It's no wonder the wealthy think that poor people are so lazy.

They can overcome any of their "problems" with such a minimal amount of effort that it is laughable.

• Options
    Ah! He took the wrong exit. This is amateur hour.

• Options
    Also good for an animated DC fix: Batman The Brave and the Bold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5QBrwKF94

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    so I turned that hook from yesterday into a passable synthpop song

I should really try to sell it to a track agency

or like, as a christmas jingle or something

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular

They can overcome any of their "problems" with such a minimal amount of effort that it is laughable.

No food on the table?! Just use your dad's free McDonalds for life card. Duh. Stupid poor person, why didn't you have the gumption to think of that?

• Options
    Ah! He took the wrong exit. This is amateur hour.

This is the part where you casually observe that blue-collar workers are little more than animals.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    This free ride is not classy enough. MY LIFE IS TRAGIC.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »

No food on the table?! Just use your dad's free McDonalds for life card. Duh. Stupid poor person, why didn't you have the gumption to think of that?

it is possibly the most perfect part of this campaign

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    the driver isn't wearing a jacket

nice

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh god, I have become the snack dump for the lady teacher across from me in the office who is watching her figure.

Gonna get so fat.

BUT TASTES SO GOOD

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Senj! How is you beautiful?

This discussion has been closed.