As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

After reading 1/3rd of the rules...

Sage_CatharsisSage_Catharsis Registered User regular
I don't know what I am allowed to post.

From my perspective you guys are just all smart enough to accomplish everything the rules are SAYING that are forbidden while similtaneously hiting some tone I don't quite understand.

I like deconstructing ideas, making friends and finding new places.

If a thing is not a dick (putting forth new ideas to spark the new) then what is it.

How exactly does one be the opposite of a dick (a vagina) on a web forum. If I was a passive receptor of ideas I would just kill myself and become nOne with the universe.

I don't understand how so many posts seem super aggressive but don't break the rules.

Also self promotion, everything I do an action, forward, and therefor self promotion.

I read a book on the difference between Advertising (self promotion) and Public Relations (other people talking about me, reviews etc)

I would like to post here but afyer reading a third of the rules I'm actually getting slight panick attacks that nothing I post here will ever be right enough to even avoid banishment.

Have you guys considered that this place might be a little insular?

Also
Williams Disease.

Thanks for reading. The offensively friendly, trusting and sincere dude.

Sage_Catharsis on

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I don't think I've ever seen someone confused over how not to be a dick before.

I'd suggest lurking a while longer until you get a feel for things, but your post honestly reads to me as someone who isn't so much trying to understand the rules, but trying to understand how far you can get away with bending them.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    Perhaps you should post on a forum you find less confusing

This discussion has been closed.