As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

spider [chat]

Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
edited August 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Just kidding, but I wanted to picture Spool sitting there with the cursor hovering, hesitating, afraid.

Evil Multifarious on

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    You have to feel like that is his reaction to every thread on these forums.

Most of them have some sort of explicitly Republican-directed hate-speech right in the title.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    The spider menace is upon us!

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    All the avengers are stupid hot

Like I saw chris Evans come out of his captain hotmerica chamber and I was like

Fuck

I can feel the vagina of my alternate female self in some other time line where a chromosome zigged instead of zagged, and it is GUSHING

She-me was riding the Nile

This feeling is, perhaps, expressed more eloquently in the song Willy O' Winsbury

:whistle: If I were a woman as I am a man, my bedfellow you would have been :whistle:

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Evidently Edward Norton had no problem reminding others that he, he was Edward Norton, while on the set of The Incredible Hulk (2008), and that if he felt a scene wasn't working, or wasn't meeting the needs of his character, then what we should do is stop everything--just stop filming--and take things back down to the script changes authorized and in many cases written by he, Edward Norton.

• Options
    does whatever a spider[chat] can

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    so a few days ago I was getting drinks with some friends and a friend of my ex was there

I hadn't seen her in almost a year

she first say me and said "wow, you look really hot. you haven't looked this good in years"

AWWWWWW YSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Norton is an amazing actor and the cuntiest cunt that ever did cunt

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Evidently Edward Norton had no problem reminding others that he, he was Edward Norton, while on the set of The Incredible Hulk (2008), and that if he felt a scene wasn't working, or wasn't meeting the needs of his character, then what we should do is stop everything--just stop filming--and take things back down to the script changes authorized and in many cases written by he, Edward Norton.

Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting now.

• Options

Isn't RDJ kind of like this too?

Granted, RDJ's movies made Marvel $TEXAS, which Norton did not do.

• Options
    I need to borrow that trucker's nuke.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012

Fuck

I can feel the vagina of my alternate female self in some other time line where a chromosome zigged instead of zagged, and it is GUSHING

I actually thought Chris Evans was too beefy. I almost laughed at how buff he was, and the first thing that came to mind was Michelin man.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

norton however made that hulk decent where as the previous one was pathetic

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Cambiata wrote: »

Fuck

I actually thought Chris Evans was too beefy. I almost laughed at how buff he was, and the first thing that came to mind was Michelin man.

That's kind of funny, what with how toned down Captain America is in the movies versus in the comics.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    The spider menace is upon us!

Happy_Spider.jpg

• Options
    Podly wrote: »
    so a few days ago I was getting drinks with some friends and a friend of my ex was there

she first say me and said "wow, you look really hot. you haven't looked this good in years"

AWWWWWW YSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She was talking to someone behind you.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I felt that way about Thor and also I feel that way when I watch True Blood

that she-me is barely holding it together

blond dudes got it

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    You have to feel like that is his reaction to every thread on these forums.

Most of them have some sort of explicitly Republican-directed hate-speech right in the title.

Well the Republican party has pretty directed hate speech right in their platform.

As a Republican they should fucking look to that if they ever expect to get my vote again.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular

RDJ had to beg to play Tony Stark and wasn't given a huge salary for the part, so I doubt he was ego-tripping on the set of the first film.

Plus, the dude's been in prison, so I'm sure he realizes what a privilege his role is and is perhaps less inclined to take it for granted.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    While I thought shit might have been real before in sleeping dogs, it just now became actually real

Fuuuuu

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    breaking bad peeps, from the breaking bad thread, this is so perfect

spoilers
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    i'm thinking of the most tragic way this could end for walt and it occurred to me that they're pushing the walt jr angst really hard lately and it would absolutely kill walt if jr discovered the wide world of meth addiction due to all this
    i'm thinking this is a good direction for the story to go

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options

RDJ had to beg to play Tony Stark and wasn't given a huge salary for the part, so I doubt he was ego-tripping on the set of the first film.

Plus, the dude's been in prison, so I'm sure he realizes what a privilege his role is and is perhaps less inclined to take it for granted.

This is true.

In fact, you'll never guess who it was who was actually ego tripping on the Iron Man I set, and who it was who was paid far and away more than the other actors.
    Terrence Howard, who was reportedly such a dickbag on the set of Iron Man I that they gladly and with great relief cast Don Cheadle in the same role in Iron Man 2.

• Options
    The whole "Fuuuu" thing makes me think you are supposed to be laughing like a rich Asian woman

• Options

AWWWWWW YSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She was talking to someone behind you.

tumblr_m43k3jAFTy1r8c9r7o1_500.jpg

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373469/trivia
    One scene in the film takes place in a club exhibiting living art, which, at one point in his life, Robert Downey Jr. worked as.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Fuck

That's kind of funny, what with how toned down Captain America is in the movies versus in the comics.

Look at how firm and round his moobs are!

chris-evans-shirtless-captain-america.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options

spoilers
    i'm thinking of the most tragic way this could end for walt and it occurred to me that they're pushing the walt jr angst really hard lately and it would absolutely kill walt if jr discovered the wide world of meth addiction due to all this

Hahahahahaha that is twisted

• Options

spoilers

Man, that'd be pretty heavy-handed, and also Walt Jr. was scared straight when Uncle Hank took him to see that parking lot hooker.

And with the way they've been emphasizing the fact that Walt is his son's hero, the real inevitable ending is the shattering of Walt Jr.'s illusions about his father.

• Options

This is true.

In fact, you'll never guess who it was who was actually ego tripping on the Iron Man I set, and who it was who was paid far and away more than the other actors.
    Terrence Howard, who was reportedly such a dickbag on the set of Iron Man I that they gladly and with great relief cast Don Cheadle in the same role in Iron Man 2.

That's not too surprising.

Guy beats women.

• Options

This is true.

Guy beats women.

Don't know why this popped into my head:

"That guy treats objects like women!"

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373469/trivia
    One scene in the film takes place in a club exhibiting living art, which, at one point in his life, Robert Downey Jr. worked as.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is such a great movie.

SO GOOD

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2012

spoilers

Hahahahahaha that is twisted

It's SO perfectly tragic though
    Walt starts selling meth out of a desire to give walt jr a future and succeeds because of his cunning and pride. These carry him too far, putting strain on Walt Jr so he starts using meth as an escape. Since Walt doesn't actually understand the user side of the chemistry, he doesn't realize that Walt Jr. has become a Meth Addict. Walt Jr. overdoses on some Heisenberg Blue Light Special. Walt's desire to save Walter Jr. kills Walter Jr.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options

This is true.

Guy beats women.

Sometimes I feel like my compulsive pop culture references are a form of Tourette's Syndrome.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    male me is probably a neckbeard

• Options
    Kkbb is a great movie

• Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

This is true.

Guy beats women.

Hey, we all went through puberty once.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Podly does the balloon you posted represent how you used to be fat?

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I honestly can't imagine what it'd be like to be a man.

This discussion has been closed.