As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 1, Ep. 15: Book Tour

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 1, Ep. 15: Book Tour

Buy the Anniversary Book

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    Manticore7Manticore7 Registered User regular
    have you ever wondered if some one has crapped their pants while watching an episode? ... well... um... I thought it was a fart. must be my recent diet of string cheese and orange juice.

• Options
    Comedy RefluxComedy Reflux Web creator FlandersRegistered User regular
    I don't remember this episode at all. It's funny, because seeing it now, it has so much weight. The overworked Robert Khoo, and Mike an Jerry talking about the horrors of their previous life. I recently decided to make my own webcomic, even though conditions "still weren't right". I now have a full day job, and most of my free time is dedicated to trying to earn the right to do what I love for a bigger part of my life.

It's comforting to be reminded of the fact that my role models started out the same. Sort of.

Banner_2.jpg
    Back after a three year hiatus!
  • Options
    Waxwing42Waxwing42 Registered User regular
    God I love Jerry's lines right before the credits, perfectly paced with the music. That's some inspiring shit.