The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Upset about the handling of Precipice 3 for Mac.

modus ataraxiamodus ataraxia Registered User
edited August 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
I wanted to support Precipice 3 as soon as it came out, so I ordered the game on release for full price. I was given the double pack of Cthulhu and BoD, but they were forced installs, and my Mac doesn't support them. I couldn't even get them as a gift to give to one of my friends, they just sit, unusable, even after I contacted Steam about it.

Now the game is on sale for 40% off on Steam. I still can't play my Mac version, and I feel let down because I got nothing by supporting early. No usable bonus, no sale price, and no playable game. Why isn't this out for Mac yet?

modus ataraxia on