As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I think I might heat up some Indian food. I eat at weird hours.

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    In case anyone is missing a few brain cells. No one should be contacting TRV.

Unless you want a good time. Possibly involving feather dusters and strawberry milkshakes. But not for phalla.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    uh

Seer(s) and guard(s) and everyone should be contacting Roman, TRV

Wait wait wait. Why TRV again? I see no reason to trust him. Contact only roman

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hey, anyone who wants to talk about the game, or anything else, is totally encouraged to talk to me. I'm just not verified by anything, so probably not the wisest move to just spout off all of your secrets to me or anything.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    uh

He was addressing me, phyphor. Not including me in the list of trusted folks

@lonelyahava, hit "awesome" again to un-awesome a post.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    uh

I was talking TO TRV. Probably should have just quoted him.

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    uh

Obi was addressing TRV. Saying "people sould people contacting roman, TRV." NOTE THE COMMA.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    you silly people and your use of context.

hells no. i'm not risking getting infracted just to appease your sense of whatever.

appeasement got us into this mess!

• Options
    Heading to bed. G'night, thread. Sleep tight/have a good day, depending on your current location

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    OOOOoooOOOOO

I'm sorry Mi-go!

Avenge me my brethren! For the horde Americas!

OOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOO

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

hells no. i'm not risking getting infracted just to appease your sense of whatever.

!Neville Chamberlain

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Jeeze, can't youse guys do anythin' right? TRV's as good a vote as any to swing as a Fritz.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »

!Neville Chamberlain

I support this vote!

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    OooOooooOOOooOO

I suppose the Belgian Defense Force shouldn't be too surprised at getting splattered after a single day, twice in a row

Historical accuracy

oooOOoooOOOooOO

Alegis on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmm, yes. I shall vote for TRV. Yes, that will do.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Assuran should die by my hand...
    Hey, I missed this!

Your aim is bad and you should feel bad.

• Options
    okay so JDarksun didn't post to much, mostly small talk and enjoying of another's reference. We start of with.
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Ugh. I don't want to vote for any of these people.
    Kime.

He starts his day off with a weak, but can't begrudge him, Kime vote.
    1-3 = Obi, 4-6 = TrueNeverborn: 1d6 6
    TrueNeverborn

Then switches to me by "random" number.
    Obifett

And of course we have the final flip, no explanation just out of the blue switch. Honestly screams network/mafia call to me. There are a handful of other posts, but mainly after he begins commenting on me, and basically becomes vicious. Things about sniper rifles and such. I would try to delve more into these posts but there aren't any others that I think are even worth reading/quoting. My vote is standing, hopefully others might see where I'm coming from on this.

EDIT: Change colors to cut down on confusion sorry about that
    This is a great example of superficial analysis. By looking at the content of the posts instead of the context of the votes, you miss what was going on in the big picture.

Which was me attempting to keep the vote as close as possible for as long as possible. Why? Because that makes for an interesting vote record.

Or it would have, had you been killed like was prudent.

• Options
    Silly me then I'll definitely amend that tonight. I'm off to bed now though. In the mean-time I want a vote on Kime who's been seered as a German.

• Options
    Silly me then I'll definitely amend that tonight. I'm off to bed now though. In the mean-time I want a vote on Kime who's been seered as a German.

Well so much for today's vote record. That was a crazy early call. :/

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    Believe me I wish I could leave it later, but timezones.

• Options
    I'm about to head to sleep myself. I just hope this doesn't kill discussion for the day.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Good morning, thread! Finally made it to work.
    Sucks that we got our seer test so early in the morning, but assuming he/she is right, a dead mafia is a dead mafia I guess.

For the moment, I'll be voting for Enlightenedbum for posting without much substance. I know, pot/kettle/black etc. but I don't thiiiink that's super in-tune with how I've seen him play in the past. And He's only got like 3 or 4 posts, which seems to be low. This is all based on little interaction in the past, so take it with a grain of salt. I need a TRVfile for everyone. Would help a lot. But that takes effort, so :rotate:

• Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    To much free time, to few posts, to many Supposed Network mouthpieces.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options

So far I think roman's the net head/mouthpiece. So that's a total of 1.

• Options

So far I think roman's the net head/mouthpiece. So that's a total of 1.

Oh, the way Phyphor keeps going on about it though there was a Roman Vs. TRV network brawl going on somewhere under the bridge.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Not that I know of?

Oh god wait, under the bridge?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    One and only

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Not that I know of?

Oh god wait, under the bridge?

Under the bridge is totally impossible.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Gut morning mein friends!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Guten Morgen! (Good Morning!)

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    I don't actually do German, so what you guys got is going to be close to the extent that you'll get today.

Btw, busdrivers :rotate:

Steam profile
  • Options
    @Kime, would you consider yourself a fan of sauerkraut, or perhaps schnitzel?

• Options
    Guten Morgen! (Good Morning!)

It's also "Freunden" for "friends"

• Options
    He's mixing german and english. It's like how english and spanish is spanglish. Not sure what you'd call this one.

• Options
    I'm voting for it to be called Engman!

TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    "Germlish"?

Steam profile
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I don't actually do German, so what you guys got is going to be close to the extent that you'll get today.

I would really hope that if a busdriver is out there, they got in touch with Roman. And hope to god the Mafia don't have one.

Kime

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Megafrost wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

I would really hope that if a busdriver is out there, they got in touch with Roman. And hope to god the Mafia don't have one.

Kime

Actually, in my experience, mafia do tend to have busdrivers if they exist. It helps them hide, which is central to their thing

Delmain on
  • Options
    I gave the mafia a busdriver once. He died day 1....