Options

what show is this?

Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam!with broken glassesRegistered User regular
edited September 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
It's about a young woman who can see dead people, she lives in an apartment building. One episode I remember is when the younger brother of one of the residents (I believe their parents are dead so he looks after him) is maybe autistic or something like it and becomes possessed by the angry ghost of a young boy who had been left at the asylum (or it may have been a place for troubled children, I'm not sure) and this ghost believes the brother of the boy he's possessing is his own brother and is trying to kill him because he had abandoned him to be tortured/experimented on by a doctor that worked there. Oh, the main character also had some connection to this doctor, which is possibly why she can see the dead kids.

There's also a bit about the landlord (I think he's the landlord) where a young man who works for him says he is the son he never know (and seems to be sleeping with the landlord's girlfriend?). And at the end the landlord is looking at a picture of the man's mother and crying.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
Satanic Jesus on

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    Is it Medium or Ghost Whisperer? Those are the only two shows I know of about a woman seeing dead people.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    WildEEPWildEEP Registered User regular
    Reminds me of Dead Last. It didnt have a very long run.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Is it British? Google foo lead me to Bedlam. Girl lives in apartments next to old asylum, sees ghosts.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    Ah, it's Bedlam! Thanks!

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads