Options

MOTW 10/24/12: I think I hear the ice cream truck!

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited October 2012 in Graphic Violence
A-Babies vs. X-Babies #1, the battle over care of a bear:
ababiesvsxbabies1a.jpg

ababiesvsxbabies1b.jpg

Pet Avenger toys!
ababiesvsxbabies1c.jpg

ababiesvsxbabies1d.jpg

FF #23, such a great issue, there's some great visuals but I wanted to show the goodbye scenes, no Hickman don't go.......

ff23a.jpg

ff23b.jpg

ff23c.jpg

ff23d.jpg

AVX Consequences #3, Scott gets an idea,
Cyclops was willing to be killed but the prisoners wanted to kill all the mutants in the jail, so he beats them up:

avxconsequences3a.jpg

avxconsequences3b.jpg

Scott then seems to be talking to Magik via table salt he took from the kitchen where he was set up to be killed:

avxconsequences3c.jpg

avxconsequences3d.jpg

TexiKen on

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Amazing Spider-Man #696 Battle of the Hobgoblins
    9fc0I.jpg

GH9VT.jpg

vt4mr.jpg

Ultimate Comics The Ultimates #17 Maybe you should listen to the head of S.H.E.I.L.D. President Cap...
    1uy6W.jpg

VAZJ2.jpg

1SZnD.jpg

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    My MOTW comes from the letters page of Journey Into Mystery #645
    Dear Keiron,
    You and I see Loki the same way. He's one dark, anarchic, bottomless black hole of rage, hatred, pity, and pain. An exiled outcast, a lost & lonely agent of chaos, who wouldn't know what to do with familial forgiveness if it walked up to him in the street and slapped him in the face. I've had as much fun playing him as you've clearly had writing him. I know your run of JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY has been so hugely popular. What an enormous honour to share Loki's legacy with you. Here's to bringing Norse back!
    - Tom Hiddleston

Crikey. -KG

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Actually the whole damn double page spread of letters was poignant as fuck

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    No. You see as much as I'm against AvX Babies, BABY BETA RAY BILL INVALIDATES EVERY ARGUMENT EVER.

• Options
    oh what the hell why didn't I buy that

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Batman Inc #4 The new Dynamic Duo!
    Jason Todd is wingman, Heretic is pretty much confirmed to be another Damian clone thing, super aged.
    4rrxg.jpg

dfzR2.jpg

Bu9Yd.jpg

The Flash #13 The Flash and the Rogues take on some Gorillas.
    RoL7Z.jpg

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    god flash is so beautiful.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Secret Avengers #33 is holy shit crazy. Avengers of the Undead. Need I say more?
    Secret_Avengers_33.png

And that's not even half of it:
    -Black Ant kills Max Fury and kidnaps Jim Hammond
    -EMPEROR DOOMBOT
    -An Undead Celestial. Seriously. Way to one-up Fraction's Death Celestial, Remender.
    -The descendant version of Janet does a reversal of the infamous domestic abuse scene with Hank Pym
    -Valkyrie and Venom are interrupted mid-coitus by Lady Deathstrike and the Descendants while a bunch of tiny Human Torches burn down the Avengers' space station

Remender is quite frankly insane
    And I love it

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    Oh hey, is that Andy Kuhn?

That guy's work is awesome.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    In Avengers #32, an old friend returns and has an amusing reaction to seeing the Avengers again.
    CZ5CG.jpg
    OBrzm.jpg

In Journey into Mystery #645, a heartbreaking goodbye.
    ISRhq.jpg
    Z5Pke.jpg
    4rP2g.jpg
    6Mwpf.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    I don't have pictures, but A-Babies vs X-Babies.
    Galactus sucking on the moon like a bottle.

The letter blocks spelling out SMASH when Hulk attacks Wolverine.

Actually, pretty much the whole book. Best money spent this week.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    In Avengers #32, an old friend returns and has an amusing reaction to seeing the Avengers again.
    CZ5CG.jpg
    OBrzm.jpg

I get that the panel's cut off now, but at first it looked like Janet had a huge head and was punching Tony with a tiny fist.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    hahaha yeah that arm is from another panel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That JiM scene pretty much killed me

I had to stop reading for a few minutes

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Man...JiM...
    so old loki is going ti be in kid loki's body? thats what I pulled out of that. Kid loki was connected to the crown, and his death was all that could stop it? The worst part is that old loki will shit all over kid loki s name. Wasnt KL suppose to be in the new young avengers though?

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Man...JiM...
    so old loki is going ti be in kid loki's body? thats what I pulled out of that. Kid loki was connected to the crown, and his death was all that could stop it? The worst part is that old loki will shit all over kid loki s name. Wasnt KL suppose to be in the new young avengers though?
    Yep, but it'll be Old Loki in Kid Loki's body. The theory is that because of Kid Loki's challenge and declaration that he won, Old Loki will be trying to actually live up to the change Kid Loki made.

• Options
    TairuTairu Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Batman Inc #4 had another sad Damian scene that made me want to cry (fuck you Morrison) followed by something that made me spontaneously fist pump
    BatmanInc-Zone-022.jpg

Cool little scene from Talon #1
    Talon-Zone-011.jpg

Superman #13 was awesome. Lobdell delivered an issue that had humor, sci-fi, and even made me kind of like Cat Grant!
    Superman-Zone-010.jpg
    catgrant.jpg

Tairu on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Damn, Tex, I was gonna post that exact AvX babies spread just now! I can't even get thru this comic without calling people over and making squee noises, it is just too adorable!

Angel's faceplant!, Wanda's hit by water face! Power Pack babies! cuteoverloadicanttakeit....*passes out*

edit: Omg did Daredevil just make a " Didn't see you there joke!" *passes back out*

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Incredible Hulk also ended this week. Pretty decent overall. I'll share this:
    Banner with Hulk fists. 2012-10-25_03-16-49_57_edit0.jpg

Man of the Waves on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    My MOTW comes from the letters page of Journey Into Mystery #645
    Dear Keiron,
    You and I see Loki the same way. He's one dark, anarchic, bottomless black hole of rage, hatred, pity, and pain. An exiled outcast, a lost & lonely agent of chaos, who wouldn't know what to do with familial forgiveness if it walked up to him in the street and slapped him in the face. I've had as much fun playing him as you've clearly had writing him. I know your run of JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY has been so hugely popular. What an enormous honour to share Loki's legacy with you. Here's to bringing Norse back!
    - Tom Hiddleston

Crikey. -KG

Okay Kid Loki may annoy me

but that's freaking awesome!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    How can anyone hate kid loki

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    It takes years of practise

• Options
    VermisVermis Registered User regular
    And no soul. ;)

rulksig.jpg
  • Options
    you two should start a club

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    2000AD #1806: Having woken up on the Moon with no idea how he got there, mentally unstable undercover judge Dirty Frank finds himself in a meeting with a man who has a shark for a head:
    df1.jpg

df2.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    I want to nominate that sentence for a Nobel Prize.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    A measurement of Dirty Franks success as a breakout character: Having been introduced to the "Low Life" series as a supporting character who's joke was being a muttering nutter who looked like Alan Moore, he's now taken over so completely that the last "Low Life" story was about him tracking down and arresting the strips original protagonist.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!