As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ryan Davis Hit Multiple Times By Car In Head On Collusion [Giant Bomb]

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Ryan Davis retweeted my video.

So excited.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Which video?

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    The Ryan Davis political video.

• Options
    Jeff did too!

Going to dance now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Games Witticism October 2012 - Laugh In Your Own Face

In this episode we embark upon THE DOUBLE SUDA, talk about the best Pokemon, the worst Pokemon, the awfulness of pokegirls, Hotline Miami, and of course, X-Com Enemy Unknown.

I apologize for my mic being super loud during this. Next time I'll have it turned down a bit.

It's okay

You don't talk nearly as much as the rest of us

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Does Mark of the Ninja require 2 thumbsticks or something like that?

I don't have a gamepad for my pc so I'd have to use a Fightpad (think snes controller with 6 buttons) or my fightstick and I'd wanna get it off steam even though I have a 360 I could get it on.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I actually really liked the PC keyboard/mouse setup for Mark of the Ninja, after a bit of getting used to (the whole e/spacebar for different actions thing threw me off a bit)

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Games Witticism October 2012 - Laugh In Your Own Face

In this episode we embark upon THE DOUBLE SUDA, talk about the best Pokemon, the worst Pokemon, the awfulness of pokegirls, Hotline Miami, and of course, X-Com Enemy Unknown.

I apologize for my mic being super loud during this. Next time I'll have it turned down a bit.

It's okay

You don't talk nearly as much as the rest of us

But when I do, OH BOY

• Options
    Mori when you guys started talking about Hotline Miami for the first time you popped up on my monitor playing Hotline Miami.

You got some timing, good sir.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    man, i should start posting the counter podcast. We got months of back log because we never stopped recording them.

Ever.

it's become a problem.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I support anything that results in more podcasts from SE++ers, especially video game podcasts

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Will and Norm are SURPRISINGLY cogent!

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    oh yeah

podcasts

i said i wanted to do that

who else is free from 3 pm - 7 pm est, roughly

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I support anything that results in more podcasts from SE++ers, especially video game podcasts

here you go then

Melding on
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    One podcast to rule them all

• Options
    Huntera wrote: »
    Mori when you guys started talking about Hotline Miami for the first time you popped up on my monitor playing Hotline Miami.

You got some timing, good sir.

Nice! Yeah, that game is awesome and everyone should play it.

Except for people that don't like that kinda game, I guess?

• Options
    Hotline Miami is absolutely brilliant, and also absolutely infuriating to play on a trackpad

I don't know why I don't plug in my mouse. The. I could do that whole lock on thing!

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Only chumps use the lock-on

• Options
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Only chumps use the lock-on

Well then thus far I am the ultimate not chump

So many perfect runs ruined by missing really simple shots

• Options
    Man, don't be a dick if people use lock-on. That is the height of game snobbery.

• Options
    ScolbertScolbert Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Hotline Miami is absolutely brilliant, and also absolutely infuriating to play on a trackpad

I don't know why I don't plug in my mouse. The. I could do that whole lock on thing!

i will never understand why people try to play shooters on a trackpad

Scolbert on
  • Options
    Scolbert wrote: »
    Vann Diras wrote: »

i will never understand why people try to play shooters on a trackpad

Because very rarely does it matter for the games I'm playing on my MacBook

Plus I'd have to find that mouse to play with it and man whatevs to that

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Only chumps don't take video games seriously
    I didn't know there was a lock-on button at first, that game would have probably been a lot less frustrating if I knew that.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    Does hotline Miami have 360 controller support at all

• Options
    I beat the third level today and apparently there was a cutscene that I missed

even though I'm pretty sure that I had finished that level completely before?

Lock-on is great, though, it makes shooting dudes a lot easier (and I don't think it makes the actual game too much easier since it only locks onto guys you specifically target, if you attract a bunch of dudes to your location you're still gonna be fucked)

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Okay, gonna ask you guys because googling "game with little naked men who want to have fun and also there are penguins" is not helpful at all

GB did a quicklook of it. Anyone remember the name?

Additional Details:
    They love for you to kick them, and they regularly commit suicide for fun. Sometimes they explode. Also you have to build weird boats out of weird parts to do things

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    Cargo! The Quest for Gravity

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Thanks so much

• Options
    It's a pretty good Quick Look

• Options
    edited October 2012
    I love my job.
    I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    So because he inspired me to start playing My Life as a King again, let it be known through the land that great king @Indie Winter presides over the city of Dongistan

• Options
    moogles are such cute little fat fucks in this game oh man

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you know

looking at that jeff drawing on the first page again

the right side of his face really isn't that bad

the left half is awful and ruins the whole thing, but even taken together the whole is better than anything i could draw and the right side is fine, even if the penciled shading is fucked

• Options
    I think the drawing is perfect, because you know exactly who it is supposed to be

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    2353217-jeffdead2.png

• Options
    That shirt got a big snort out of me

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    you know

looking at that jeff drawing on the first page again

the right side of his face really isn't that bad

the left half is awful and ruins the whole thing, but even taken together the whole is better than anything i could draw and the right side is fine, even if the penciled shading is fucked

I've done much worse, not too long ago.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    There are times when Jeff totally looks like that picture though

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    So because he inspired me to start playing My Life as a King again, let it be known through the land that great king @Indie Winter presides over the city of Dongistan

do you also have the DLC?

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Hullis wrote: »

do you also have the DLC?
    all of it

I like this game a lot

This discussion has been closed.