As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ugh Microsoft support

Is there any way to find actual fucking contact information so I can talk with somebody who works in microsoft support (preferably by email)? I'm so tired of their bullshit website that I'm about to have a psychotic episode.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Oh my goodness. Thanks. <3

• Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    Dealing with Microsoft support in the past has been a real pain for me. If you have trouble getting the issue resolved through conventional means e-mail sballmer@microsoft.com. When the support staff lied to me and were running me in circles for hours one e-mail to that address explaining the situation got me an overnight response and the most helpful support team you could possibly imagine.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Oh, it would be so amazing if I could reach an actual person. Thank you!

fake edit: (stupid post button not working and saving my post in drafts) I'm getting undeliverable messages that this box is full. Should I just keep trying it?

• Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    It's very possible that they changed his e-mail address. It's not exactly supposed to be available to the public at large. You could also try this one: SteveB@Microsoft.com

Anyway, save it for once the normal avenues of support are depleted.

• Options
    DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    You're better off trying groups or forums for tech support than one on one email. Trying to get one on one tech support for free from MS is pretty difficult given they have support groups and the escalation is to PSS (pay per incident). And the solutions you get are not necessarily better than what you can find online.