As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

And I Feel Fine

Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchscritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
Today is November 21st, 2012. Do you know what that means?

It means we're only one month away from never hearing about that stupid fucking Mayan end of the world prediction ever again!

Mayans.gif
Pictured above: Assholes

How will you celebrate the not-end of the world?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I dunno.

Jack shit, probably.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    A guy in my class was saying they found the rest of the calendar?

Langly on
  • Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    Heavy drinking

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Within a week we'll have another end of the world theory. This one involving the Incans. Something to do with the sun plummeting into Lake Titicaca or something.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    It means we're only one month away from never hearing about that stupid fucking Mayan end of the world prediction ever again!

HAhaha

that is some really hopeful thinking

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Listening to John Hodgman's soulful end-of-the-world mixtape, because I'm a pathetic nerd

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I was wasted and making out with a pretty hot lady when Y2K struck. I'd be ok with that again.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    A guy in my class was saying they found the rest of the calendar?

Men

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What about the Y3K bug?

• Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    iP23N.jpg

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Also if y'all haven't yet, you should read That Is All (and the rest of the Complete World Knowledge trilogy)

• Options
    We'll face burnin' roads, rivers exploding, calculators transformed into Scud missiles. There's nothing we can do.

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Well now, everything dies baby, that's a fact
    But maybe everything that dies someday comes back

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Play civ as the Mayans. Build enough nukes to eliminate everyone by 2012.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    Kadith wrote: »

HAhaha

that is some really hopeful thinking

well okay we should probably extend it to new years

but still there's not much time left in 2012!

• Options
    I saw the trailer for red dawn and

Hahahahahahahahha

if that isn't the end of modern civilization I don't know what is.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    im probably going to sleep through it

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    My sister is throwing an end of the world party on the 21st

No she doesn't actually believe the world is ending

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I think even conspiracy nutcases are hedging they're bets saying Dec. 21 2012 will be "A time of great change"
    Because that totally doesn't describe all the time

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    My sister is throwing an end of the world party on the 21st

No she doesn't actually believe the world is ending

NO CLEANUP!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    LEONARD BERNSTEIN

• Options
  • Options
    Time to get some credit cards and the biggest loans I can manage.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    same way I celebrate most things

middle finger to the law grippin my balls

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Listening to John Hodgman's soulful end-of-the-world mixtape, because I'm a pathetic nerd

It's a good mixtape, been listening to it for about a month now.
    *Brofist*

NeoToma on
  • Options
    DID YOU KNOW

the original film reboot was made in 2009 and the Chinese were the enemies, but then mgm went out of business and now that they can release it they digitally changed the flags/insignia for the army to make them north Korean, so that the Chinese would not get mad at Hollywood.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    If the world is really going to end I wish someone would let me know because I will just stop packing and shipping all my shit to the States.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    The world is going to end and all you non beliebers are gonna die and I'm gonna be safe

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Is a belieber someone who believes in Justin Bieber?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    The world is going to end

thank god

I'll see you all in Hell

• Options
    I don't believe in biebers.

That shit is horrifying.

Mayan Apocalypses pale in comparison.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    FUCKING HELL SHIT FUCK ONLY A MONTH LEFT

SOMEONE DIG A DITCH AND PUT FOOD IN THERE

ACTUALLY NO TIME FOR THAT NO JUST SHOOT YOUR CHILDREN NOW SAVE THEM THE SUFFERING

ACTUALLY FUCK THAT JUST SOMEBODY KISS ME I WANT TO TRY MAKING OUT BEFORE I DIE

• Options
    Let us all make out to celebrate this apocalypse

with tongue

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    let's all get together and have an online viewing party of 2012

• Options
    Rolo wrote: »

ACTUALLY NO TIME FOR THAT NO JUST SHOOT YOUR CHILDREN NOW SAVE THEM THE SUFFERING

Okay

just no brustling okay?

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    yo i am super stoked about the world ending i'm gonna run up my credit card bill and steal a car and have sex with a nun

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    wait so

literally killing all men??? finally

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Rolo wrote: »

Can we yiff too?