As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trying to remember old Mac OS 7 game

SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzyRegistered User regular
I've been trying to remember the name of this game for a couple years, but no luck so I'll turn to you guys.

A long time ago, in roughly 1996 or so, I played a game on a Mac; I assume it was OS 7, but if it was 1997 or later it might have been OS 8. I don't know whether there was a Windows version or not. I don't remember much about it, but maybe someone here can help.

It was a 2D platformer with four characters you could play. They were roughly the on-screen size of Mario from the first game. Each was a circular creature similar in appearance to Kirby, each with a different power and color; I'm fairly sure the latter were red, blue, green, and yellow. Either the green or yellow one had a rope very similar to the Ninja Rope in Worms that you could use to get over various gaps or obstacles. I think you might have been able to switch between characters in the middle of a level, but I'm not certain about that. Unfortunately I can't remember anything else.

Any ideas?

• Options
    EsseeEssee The pinkest of hair. Victoria, BCRegistered User regular
    Fury of the Furries, which was also made into the computer version of Pac-in-Time (a reskinned version with like one song different as well). I freaking love Fury of the Furries, especially the music. So great.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    That's it!

I'd had the impression the guys were furry but couldn't see how they'd really show that given the resolution; clearly I got that from the title. I'd never have remembered the name of the game, so I'm glad I asked. Thanks!