Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Looking for Pathfinder/3.5 Virtual Tabletop group

NorinNorin Registered User
edited November 2012 in Critical Failures
I did a quick search for a megathread involving this, so hopefully I'm not just throwing wood on the pile here.
I'm relatively new, and looking for a group to play Pathfinder/3.5 on a virtual tabletop with (Roll20, Maptools, whatever.). My timezone is PST, but I can attend any time or day needed; though I prefer to play on the weekend if possible. I have a multitude of instant messengers, including an email specifically for this, and am happy to provide upon request. My preferred game is Pathfinder.
I do a lot of creative writing and roleplay, I could easily say that roleplay is one of the main reasons I play this game; so it goes without saying that I will require it from my fellow players.
As a player, I prefer to do quests rather than dungeon crawls. That isn't to say I am completely adverse to them, I would just rather work within a city than a fortress.
I am currently itching to play a Malefactor. I have a sheet already made up for a level one character, and I tend to play more "roguey" classes.
That is about the extent of what I can think to put here. The easiest way to get a hold of me is via one of my instant messengers.
Thanks for reading, if you have your own questions feel free to drop me a message here/pm me/whatever. My email is [email protected]

Norin on

• VanguardVanguard Je suis le savant au fauteuil sombre. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I would try meetup.com of look for games on Google+ honestly. You could also cross post in the general thread and see who bites, too.

• NorinNorin Registered User
    See, I would try looking for a physical game, but I'm three hours from the nearest major city, so that really just isn't an option.