pooka wrote: »
    dsc02023l.jpg
    2-for-1!
    dsc02025ov.jpg
    yeah thats the stuff.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    Here's my dog since I don't have catpix.
    2h7i0wy.jpg

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    for a period last ... january? i think? i was jogging in jeans, because it was below zero but my only long running pants had dead elastic and fell down if I moved faster than a slow shuffle.

Neither myself nor my jeans enjoyed the experience much.

solution: no pants

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    It's not true they make red lipstick from lice, isn't it

A lot of red food and makeup color is from ground up bugs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    for a period last ... january? i think? i was jogging in jeans, because it was below zero but my only long running pants had dead elastic and fell down if I moved faster than a slow shuffle.

this sounds terrible

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    @scudo awww what's up sugar

literally only post photos for the WAMpliments

• Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Dogs? I got a pup. Hes my favorite fashion accessory... although hes the reason my wife and I don't buy black clothing anymore.

Z6w7C.jpg

Wassermelone on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    well, they were fairly old and loose jeans. But I wouldn't do it again.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    jog in jncos

the loosest pair of jeans known to man

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Here's a pic of my cat from a few years ago, I just refound it.

emily_001.jpg

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD SO PRETTY

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Bogey, where was your cat the last few years? Was it just hitchhiking around the country, doing good deeds along the way and searching for his half-brother?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

I have a pair of gym shorts like that and I can't bring myself to throw them away because they are the comfiest thing in the world. But there have been a few times walking around the house where I have to yank them back up, so I've learned to not wear them when there is company over. Just in case.

• Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    One time my room mate and I had some of the guys over. We were just watching a movie or something so I just had pajama pants on.

I happened to look down, and my dick was totally peaking out.

Iirc one of the guys was like, seventeen too.

One phone call away from the sex offender registry!

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I can't help reading that as your dick having a mind of his own.

"LFB, are there guys here? *looks out* Why didn't you tell me we had company?"

"Shit man, get back inside before they call the cops on us"

Then sadly slinking away.

Prolegomena on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Dogs? I got a pup. Hes my favorite fashion accessory... although hes the reason my wife and I don't buy black clothing anymore.

Z6w7C.jpg

What the heck type of doggie is this

• Options
    Jimmy MarkuJimmy Marku LondonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    What what, are we posting kitty pics?
    B8Ck5.jpg

Jimmy Marku on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Antimatter don't you worry bout jorts

Girls can wear jean shorts, ever since Daisy Duke. Maybe even before.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Well, cutoffs

These are a bit too long and prepared looking for that

I'm not keeping most of my dude wardrobe I don't think

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »

I have a pair of gym shorts like that and I can't bring myself to throw them away because they are the comfiest thing in the world. But there have been a few times walking around the house where I have to yank them back up, so I've learned to not wear them when there is company over. Just in case.

I've got the biggest, loosest sweatpants in the world for wearing around the house

I just pull them up to my armpits because it's not like I'm going to be wearing them in front of people

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    So many pet pictures. I approve.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular

I've got the biggest, loosest sweatpants in the world for wearing around the house

I just pull them up to my armpits because it's not like I'm going to be wearing them in front of people

this is one of the tricks they used to make Martin Freeman look short for the Hobbit

• Options
    Kochikens wrote: »
    What the heck type of doggie is this

Hes a rescue so we don't know absolutely, but we are pretty confident in thinking hes corgi/american eskimo

• Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    I decided I'm getting Toms for travel anyway

which of the following do y'all like best
    m-red-sand-knit-h-ho12.jpg&sa=X&ei=LhnvUJOQBdGC0QHnkIDwBQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGbtO1iI52ldknib8gcmPh8vv2rnQ
    m-black-burlap-classics-h-su12_2.jpg&sa=X&ei=TxnvUMHoO-XV0gG3hIC4CQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEUtI9bY5iEFNuqHScTuRFWXiaKCQ
    w-black-canvas-classics-h-su12_2.jpg&sa=X&ei=ahnvUIr_B6vJ0AGq44HIAw&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFrKnP-gCrsl6_xf-f09wZKUqJkbw

first is knit, second is burlap, third is canvas

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Not the first one

The native american/navajo print thing thats been fashionable for the last two years is really just not my bag. I just don't like they way it looks.

I don't really have a preference between the second two.

Speaking of shoes, Vans for some reason have been looking really good to me lately:
    vans-era-decon-ca-3.jpg
    vans-era-decon-ca-6.jpg

Wassermelone on
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    picture makes me look fat blagh whatever this is what i wear on a day to day basis blagh

VxIe2.jpg

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular

24guadd.jpg
    I've been waiting so long to use this picture

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Not the first one

The native american/navajo print thing thats been fashionable for the last two years is really just not my bag. I just don't like they way it looks.

I don't really have a preference between the second two.

Speaking of shoes, Vans for some reason have been looking really good to me lately:
    vans-era-decon-ca-3.jpg
    vans-era-decon-ca-6.jpg

hmm i like both of those!

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    those are both excellent and if you will excuse me I have to spend money I don't have

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    picture makes me look fat blagh whatever this is what i wear on a day to day basis blagh

VxIe2.jpg

Va va v-neck

(get some)

• Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Yeah I've had a pair of plain black Vans for a while now. They are fantastic go-to wear with everything shoe.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Shank yo feets gon fall off.

That said, the first ones.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    well they have shoes over there I can buy too! I might bring tevas also, it isn't like I don't have the bag space and toms weigh nothing

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'd go with the last ones, Chuck

The first ones are fine, I guess, but they seem pretty gaudy, so if you're gonna be using these as like, a sole pair of soles, you should have something that goes well with more things

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I'm not a fan of canvas shoes as much anymore, but if you like the texture go for it!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I don't really know your itinerary or what have you, all I know is that Toms are not good wet weather gear, and southeast Asia is pretty humid and rainy depending on the season.

Also a lot depends on what kind of traveler you are, too, so get what you want!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    oghulk

your hair has been looking much better lately

im so proud

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Those Toms look like crap to me.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »