The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Where can I buy an unlocked flip phone these days?

maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what?New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
My mother's on AT&T and she's been using the same Nokia flip phone for roughly 7 years now. It's getting a bit ratty, so she'd like a new one. She doesn't want a smart phone, as she doesn't text, take pictures, check her e-mail, or any of that nonsense, and definitely doesn't want to pay data rates on top of that.

She doesn't want to sign up for a new contract, so I'm looking to pick up a nice GSM flip phone. Where's a good place to shop for those these days?

FU7kFbw.png
Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

• BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    I've been looking on Amazon, and they seem to have a bunch of factory unlocked phones.

Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz