The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Steam winter sale - predictions/what are you getting?

ZharaZhara Nerf Herder, GamerRaleigh, NCRegistered User regular
What do you want to go on sale? What do you plan on buying? I think it's kind of ironic that it's starting before the so called "end of the world" 12/21/12 (No, I don't think the world is ending). I hope Deadlight goes on sale, along with some of the greenlight games that I have been wanting to pick up.

“First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.”