As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How involved are you with the AC?

2»

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    I made a thread once...that time...

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    SeveredHeadSeveredHead Registered User regular
    i try to feed off of more talented artists then my self, im pretty much a parasite of the AC.

• Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    i really miss posting here, i havent been drawing at all for the past couple years because DEPRESSION and it only gets worse whenever I try to draw again because the gap between what my mind's eye can draw and what my hands can put down has grown so much. I've been half studying from National Geographics though and steadily getting back on my feat, and soon I hope to post here all the time again!

Sorry you've been depressed, man. But you made me that drawing of Nibcrom. And I think it's swell!

• Options
    AssaultFlamingoAssaultFlamingo Registered User new member
    Lurk, lurk, lurk.

I'm too much of a beginner to even dream of making a critique thread, so I mostly try to absorb what's recommended do others. It's been a good source of info and I'm thankful to the contributors.

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Thankyou everyone for your input in these threads. I'll un-sticky but leave them open when new ones go up.