As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nevermind: Close please

GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what?Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
edited January 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
e: Nevermind, I found the general RPG thread in CF, and I'll ask there. Seems more appropriate.

If you could close this @ceres, that would be great, thanks :)

Sagroth wrote: »
Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
GnomeTank on

• Great ScottGreat Scott King of Wishful Thinking Paragon City, RIRegistered User regular
    If you don't mind building your own setting, I'd look at D20 Modern. That has all the 3.5 flavor you like with handy rules for firearms and cybernetics.

Your group might have a TON of fun with RIFTS, but there are three problems.
    1) Lengthy character build times combined with high character mortality (this can be mitigated to some extent by the GM).
    2) Non-generic game world. The rules and classes are varied, but the campaign settings provided are extremely specific. Think Dragonlance from 2nd edition DND.
    3) Easy to play (simple rules) but hard/engaging to GM.

I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    (Thanks for the answer GS, I went and asked over in CF.)

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
This discussion has been closed.