As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4 - First Screenshot

RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
There'll be a more in-depth preview next week on IGN, but in the meantime, here's a little sneak peak.

RS4_prSc2.png

• Options
    AskerothAskeroth Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Ring-a-ding-ding. Looks nifty. I remember you linked to a preview song a while back and it sounded... different, and that screenshot looks different as well. Different isn't bad, but it does seem like this game is going to be pretty different from the third episode. What sort of changes should we expect in how the game plays?

Askeroth on
  • Options
    Game VyseGame Vyse Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Two man group:check
    Man eating plants:check
    Unknown age 10 or under female: check?
    Gabe having a IQ: not check
    Most likely on a way to some other dark place: check

If Gabe was not a hard man to kill, I say Gabe is about to be killed, (going by horror thinking)

Game Vyse on
  • Options
    MacAnatomistMacAnatomist VicenzaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    It seems that PA4 won't be for mac, android and iOS: just pc and xblig.
    I am pretty sad.

MacAnatomist on
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    It seems that PA4 won't be for mac, android and iOS: just pc and xblig.
    I am pretty sad.

It is pretty sad, but considering the quality of ports Zeboyd's games have been getting, perhaps it's for the best.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    MacAnatomistMacAnatomist VicenzaRegistered User regular
    The port are made from Thinkerhouse, perhaps it's for the best to change it.

From Twitter, Zeboyd told that the problem are the low sales on iTunes: according to me, they should have made a free demo to catch the bigger audience.