As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The dynamics of finding a new gaming group

NVBNVB Registered User regular
edited January 2013 in Critical Failures
We've all had that moment when a group just explodes and it's time to move on. Or, sometimes life's trials force you to pick up and move then you find yourself in new territory. All of this combined with the fact that RPG/TT gamers aren't that common social and common leads us to quite a problem.
How do you find a new group That fits your playstyle?

I ask because I joined the NAVY almost 2 and 1/2 years ago. It's been good for me in pretty much every aspect of my life except my creativity and gaming. Back home I had a hell of a story oriented badass group of players and we wrapped up a 2 year long Mage The Awakening game that I had run in my tenure as GM... and while I know thats probably never going to happen again, I'd like to try

(For the record If youre in socal (SD) and are a story oriented gamer hit me up.)

NVB on

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Meetup.com is one decent place, I've heard stories of people who have found gaming groups from connections there.