As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Bug] Not Notified on Mention

Despite my preferences being set to notify with a pop-up on mention, this post failed to produce any sort of notification. Not ideal, but manageable if I keep on top of things.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Chrysis sup

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    That one worked.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    I saw whoever mentioned you had done so within some pretty serious BBCode. Its possible that interfered somehow.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    I haven't tested this I think but it may be that mentions added in edits aren't working and since that post was edited perhaps you were mentioned in the edit.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, fairly sure edits don't notify.

@IcyLiquid unless they do?

Smasher on
  • Options
    They do not.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    That's probably it then. It's not the first time it has happened, but it's easily possible every other mention was an edit as well. Thanks for the info.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Incidentally, are ATs within quotes supposed to generate notifications? Because they do.

• Options
    There's no special processing done to make that not happen.