As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Interest, IRC/Roll20] RPG Game for Night-Shift guys? Any interest?

TalonrazorTalonrazor Registered User regular
So, I work in my office during the nights on the weekdays and depending if it is very slow in the jail I have a few hours a night to chill on IRC. I was thinking about running a campaign that met a few nights a week on IRC for all those late-nighters who are in a similar position. It would be late at night, like say around 3am EST and last for only a few hour, like 7am EST. I was thinking keeping it shorter but meeting up to twice a week. I feel like the campaign would clip along at a good speed, much faster then Play-by-Post. I also want a more rules-lite game, so we can come and go during the game if we are in the middle of something.

Anyone interested in playing something like Fate Core, Mutants and Masterminds or something similar around 3am EST - 7am EST once or twice a week? Anyone interested in a casual, easy-going game for those of us stuck at work late at night or simply just night owls?

sig4.jpg

• Options
    ZethyrZethyr Registered User new member
    Very interested. Perfect time slot. I registered on the forums today specifically looking for an MnM 3e game.