As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RPG characters

kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
edited February 2013 in Artist's Corner
I know I can't be the only one who enjoys drawing PC's - my own or others'.

Sally forth brave adventurer and show us who ya got!

Ulfen_pinup_zpsa3cca858.jpg

Ulfen - PC in a campaign based primarily on the Midnight d20 setting, but also makes use of a variety of other source material (primarily Pathfinder and D&D 3.5). Wears a hood for story-reasons which I won't disclose for fear of fellow players lurking about. Proficient with a Dwarven Waraxe.

Mechanical pencil w/2H and 2HB lead, no references.

kingworks on

• Options
    franciumfrancium Registered User regular
    Interesting weapon design! Can you post more characters?

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited February 2013
    I made this little drawing of Roven Locke, my rogue from an ongoing D&D campaign:

roven.gif

DMAC on
  • Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    13722269472339ff99329affc3d68c82b8619f27.jpg Here's one I did a while back, was supposed to be an NPC in an RPG I was writing using pathfinder (DnD 3.5), but when I showed up there was already a game on, so I just joined them with this guy. :)

ninjai on
  • Options
    kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
    @francium
    Thanks! I'd have to do some digging to see if I even have any of my old characters - I didn't last long in my early days as an adventurer, so most of them were tossed in frustration. Those drawings I've done for other people were given to the characters' owner.

The axe is sort of inspired by Terry Pratchett's decription of Dwarven axes which have a pick-axe on the back of the head.

@DMAC
    Love those smooth lines. I've yet to master that lighthearted-yet-detailed style.

@ninjai
    Love that sword and the random bits of detail thrown in. The skull on the spike makes me think of some Warhammer models I've seen. Did you do the proportion of the legs like that for a reason?

• Options
    Mister KentMister Kent PixburghRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    @kingworks
    I like Ulfen's mask. The texture on his clothes--especially his shirt--is well rendered.

@DMAC
    Mah gahd...those eyebrows. I yam entranced! Cool design.

@ninjai
    I love the armor, and the cape and cloth bits. The skull is a nice touch!

EDITO: Forgot to contribute!

From a recent GAMMA WORLD game. Seventeen feet tall, electrokinetic, military genius.

General Thraxia Lee:

Thraxia.jpg

Mister Kent on