As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

]Phalla]ntasy and Faeries: Mafia, Neutral, and Mill Victory!

1121314151618»

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    "Will SeGaTai show up in the narration tonight as a dead villager by mafia kill"

I thought about the chance that could happen but thought it was pretty unlikely. For that to happen, you effectively allow for giving the mafia extra kills, since i'd already used the mafia kills on other targets, and don't think we were allowed to get more, because well if we could I'd just ask for 30 kills.

There was probably some help from invictus in granting my changes and not turning them all into evil monkey paw wishes.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I actually tried to avoid the monkey's paw/evil genie interpretations.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    invictus i really don't have any idea what happened this game, I need to read the mechanics because i died too early to really interact with them, I just want to say the quirk you gave me was really great and I loved it. It would have been a really neat mechanic had I lasted till the point of votes really mattering.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Great game.

1) jdark, I was seering you to bring you into the network. The seering came up weird, so I power-drain/killed you.

The correction question in this rules setting was clearly "If Jdark dies day 2, does he become a village aligned ghost vigilante?"

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Also thanks for hosting Invictus!
    I was terrible at the clarifications, but I loved my death scene.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    yeah, how did people enjoy the narrations? Fiction's not a thing I've got a lot of experience with.

EDIT: Rather, I have tons of experience reading, but not writing, fiction.

Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    My only comment on the narrations was that going forward, you might choose colors that are easier to read. I honestly skipped actions just because I found the text difficult to look at.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Oh, and I liked my quirk (I could bus drive onto myself), but it was basically impossible for me to use wisely outside of the network, and no one wanted to talk to me :(

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    @Invictus: I enjoyed the narrations :)

@Iron Weasel: Next time talk to me and tell me everything, then I will efficiently use you :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile