As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Season 2, Ep. 5 - The Racist Clock (4th Panel)

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Season 2, Ep. 5 - The Racist Clock (4th Panel)

Service Unavailable

Read the full story here

Tube on

• Options
    DinnerBellDinnerBell Registered User new member
    "Sometimes people you don't like are right, and that's the worst." So true. So true.

• Options
    Leon2309Leon2309 Registered User regular
    Was starting to watch this episode, but for some reason at about the 2:05 second mark there is a glitch, and suddenly the sound stops, apparently for the rest of the video. Not even jumping over that spot or re-loading the page fixes it.

• Options
    LalaLauraxLalaLaurax Registered User regular
    Tokenism (including a black character just for the sake of including a black character) is certainly a form of racism. So yeah, I'd agree. Norse gods = white. I guarantee you that during the making of Thor, there was not a black person on the team going, "You know what, can we get a brother up in here?"

The fact that we have 13468746184 superhero movies at this point about white men? That's a problem.

• Options
    TurtlyLookerTurtlyLooker Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    Wait, so the people behind Thor were racist for following the source material accurately?
    After you just said that the Last Airbender people were racist for NOT following the source material?
    I'm sorry, but you're making a big jump for "racist agenda".

TurtlyLooker on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Let it go bro.

• Options
    Miz RedavniMiz Redavni Registered User regular
    Hitler was a vegetarian, therefore if you are a vegetarian you agree with Hitlers view points.