New Releases for 2/27/13

2»

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    If that's the case you could drop it until the creative team changes

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Wait, why is guardians a .1 and not just a 1? They were already introduced in the now .1

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    The now .1 was just Star Lord's origin story

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Well, not really. This issue is his origin, the Now Point One just had a brief snippet of it.

CYpGAPn.png
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I guess I was just excited for the series to start and weave backstory in between current stuff.

I get it. Marvel has data that shows most of their readers are Jack Flagg in their tastes and they have to play catch up for the people who are going "hey this is gonna be a movie?"

I just want to see some right proper guardianing.

• R0land1188R0land1188 Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    what did DotF have to do with it? Batman Inc wasnt tied in.

I was waiting for DotF to finish up before jumping into any of the Bat books. I wasn't sure what tied in and what didn't.

steam_sig.png
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I guess I was just excited for the series to start and weave backstory in between current stuff.

I get it. Marvel has data that shows most of their readers are Jack Flagg in their tastes and they have to play catch up for the people who are going "hey this is gonna be a movie?"

To be fair, Peter's origin hasn't been told in decades. It was due for a retelling.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

To be fair, Peter's origin hasn't been told in decades. It was due for a retelling.

Well, to be honest, Peter Quill's origin is not terribly relevant anymore, per the Guardians of the Galaxy. He doesn't have the Star-Lord powers and his half-human nature really doesn't affect anything.