Options

Puzzle & Dragons: Hhhhhggrrlgllllrb

• Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I can't remember how I got past el dorado previously. My team is BETTER than it was, but now I can't finish the run.

Toss a Siren and the Ancient Water Dragon on your team and use the latter's ability to clear any nasty waves.

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    I actually managed to get a dragon knight to drop on the current fire dragon master dungeon, and a tyran. I got to the boss and just couldn't win! The boss did slightly more damage than siren healed and whittled me down slowly.

I tried again with my Flare Drall and the siren, beat the level but didn't get the dragon knight to drop!

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    so ultimate evolutions don't require max level right? you can basically do it once the creature is in its pre evolution final form right?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    mts wrote: »
    so ultimate evolutions don't require max level right? you can basically do it once the creature is in its pre evolution final form right?

Correct

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    tbloxham wrote: »
    I actually managed to get a dragon knight to drop on the current fire dragon master dungeon, and a tyran. I got to the boss and just couldn't win! The boss did slightly more damage than siren healed and whittled me down slowly.

I tried again with my Flare Drall and the siren, beat the level but didn't get the dragon knight to drop!

Yeah the mystic fire knight is considered "rare" and the phoenix is considered "very rare". My last run on master I was having difficulty with getting combos and water orbs to show up, so had to use more skills and almost died still. My team has an orb changer fire -> health, ama friend to heal full, naga to delay attacks.

My last wave 8 I had 5 pyro devils synched on 1 strike and had 3 water orbs on the board lol.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    man picking final evo forms is going to be stressful for me. it seems so final.

i also hope at some point they put in final evo for the arcangel, she drops off so much and would be nice to upgrade her more. maybe add a resist or something

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    man picking final evo forms is going to be stressful for me. it seems so final.

i also hope at some point they put in final evo for the arcangel, she drops off so much and would be nice to upgrade her more. maybe add a resist or something

You can revert them, it's just expensive. I did it for my Minerva.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Costs a full set of mystic masks to revert, at least in Neptune's case. Not impossible by any means, though you wouldn't be respeccing your dudes willy-nilly.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    Costs a full set of mystic masks to revert, at least in Neptune's case. Not impossible by any means, though you wouldn't be respeccing your dudes willy-nilly.

Dub-mythlits actually

• Options
    Yeah my first hades that I did ultimate evo on, I had two dub's of dark and light. Said going to run the dungeon the first one drops is the ultimate I am doing... so it dropped a light-dub and thats what I did lol. The dark dub would of been more helpful to me, but I am not using 5 of them to revert back, to just need a 6th one to do the ultimate again.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

Dub-mythlits actually

I don't actually read the things I write.

• Options
    still, i need to make a decision about which evo before i could make the extra hard deciison to devolve :)

i have an incredibly hard time deciding these things.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    still, i need to make a decision about which evo before i could make the extra hard deciison to devolve :)

I made my Neptune heavenly since we already have abyss neptune in the group.

This has made it the only heavenly neptune I've ever run across, and occasionally useful to someone, but it's never been particularly useful to me.

• Options

This has made it the only heavenly neptune I've ever run across, and occasionally useful to someone, but it's never been particularly useful to me.

You should start farming Sea God of Heaven. Your Neptune is SPECTACULAR for that.

• Options

You should start farming Sea God of Heaven. Your Neptune is SPECTACULAR for that.

I haven't dragged my ass past King of the Underworld yet for some reason.

Probably due to my hatred of running zombie teams.

• Options

I haven't dragged my ass past King of the Underworld yet for some reason.

Probably due to my hatred of running zombie teams.

You don't actually have to run a Zombie team for that. You can just run a normal team and swap one of your leads for an Orochi.

Then you just have to make sure you heal up to half in 6 turns, before Hades attacks again.

• Options
    MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    Question on Horus's leader skill

According to pad wiki it does this
    4x to all attacks when 4 colors attack at once

But in game it says this
    4x ATK when 4+ Att. ATK at same time

Which one is right or are they both the same thing and the in game description is just worded really badly?

camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hmmm, might have to put a team together like this

Blue Wind Ninja Hatsume
    Siren
    Naga/echinada
    Amaratsu ohkami
    Mandrake/alurane

hatsume gives a 1.5 bonus to attack, HP and rcv of healer allies.

would be a fun little build depending on the second leader

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Madpanda wrote: »
    Question on Horus's leader skill

According to pad wiki it does this
    4x to all attacks when 4 colors attack at once

But in game it says this
    4x ATK when 4+ Att. ATK at same time

Which one is right or are they both the same thing and the in game description is just worded really badly?

They're the same thing. The game just words it oddly.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013

His HP, poison, resistance, and alt attack are all very useful in the blue conditional Lance split the Ocean. I mean so is Abyss Neptune, but if you have him up I'll take him, but I am just under the amount of hp I need to survive random first floor green masks. Once I get my team hp a bit more he'll be more attractive.

Am I the only one with a Gabriel?

Also, I did Odin/resist to clear Hades and that was pretty easy.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    i have a gabriel but i havent put much into him yet since i can't figure out how to use him

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    i have a gabriel but i havent put much into him yet since i can't figure out how to use him

He's helpful in the blue conditionals, but I've also seen a few mono blue teams with Gabriel or Noel to 0 stone Valkyrie, which I am interested in.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    yea, i can see him being nice for the orb change, but i don't think his leader skill is that good and he costs too much for me to have as a sub even though i often run a mono blue team
    i can see him in conjunction with a some sort of heart breaker changer though

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

He's helpful in the blue conditionals, but I've also seen a few mono blue teams with Gabriel or Noel to 0 stone Valkyrie, which I am interested in.

I have a lvl 13 gabriel, I might start working on him some because got my Megalodran now. Have been going between gabriel and hermes to level and evolve next...

I can't find a use for Archangel Raphael, I was playing around with him because board turns to all hearts, than do heart -> dark. But it is only a 1 hit combo so does not add much benefit, maybe in a tri-color dungeon. Guess if used a titan/horus combo to turn all 30 orbs to fire and put horus bonus damage on all 30. But I don't have a good fire team.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    I also did Odin/resist to clear Hades just a few days ago. It would be laughably easy for you, Darkwolfe.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Smoogy wrote: »
    I also did Odin/resist to clear Hades just a few days ago. It would be laughably easy for you, Darkwolfe.

Yeah, I should really just throw an orochi on the end. I get him to about 30% health as my team is.

I have to figure out if I have an orochi friend on my list.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    When you evolve him he's 2x HP and 2x RCV which is essentially 75% resist all when paired with another one. The team is like Siren, Siren, Water Golem, Hera-Is. Lots of HP and RCV. Obviously would take forever since you can't stop her from resurrecting.
    Kick_04 wrote: »

I have a lvl 13 gabriel, I might start working on him some because got my Megalodran now. Have been going between gabriel and hermes to level and evolve next...

I can't find a use for Archangel Raphael, I was playing around with him because board turns to all hearts, than do heart -> dark. But it is only a 1 hit combo so does not add much benefit, maybe in a tri-color dungeon. Guess if used a titan/horus combo to turn all 30 orbs to fire and put horus bonus damage on all 30. But I don't have a good fire team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JLRqMceELL0
    Raph+Valk(Drops)+Unicorn is an absurd amount of damage. I played around with it a bit on the dark knight dungeon. Very entertaining even without the Zeus/Unicorn. You really need the enhance to make it work. Luckily the mythic beasts who orb enhance are in the skydragon dungeons. Unluckily, they hit twice as hard as the boss and only appear 1% of the time. Thankfully 100% drop.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    Sigh...put together a team to run Master Red Skydragon - ended up in Master Blizzard...50 stamina down the drain.

• Options
    When you evolve him he's 2x HP and 2x RCV which is essentially 75% resist all when paired with another one. The team is like Siren, Siren, Water Golem, Hera-Is. Lots of HP and RCV. Obviously would take forever since you can't stop her from resurrecting.
    Kick_04 wrote: »

Raph+Valk(Drops)+Unicorn is an absurd amount of damage. I played around with it a bit on the dark knight dungeon. Very entertaining even without the Zeus. You really need the enhance to make it work. Luckily the mythic beasts who orb enhance are in the skydragon dungeons. Unluckily, they hit twice as hard as the boss and only appear 1% of the time. Thankfully 100% drop.

Yeah I just went to endless corriders with a titan for orb change and freyr as lead and friends horus. I turned the bored all hearts -> fire -> horus -> freyr ... my low level monsters were doing pretty high damage, I one shot the gigas on wave 15 (I think?).

Looking at ancient dungeons, I should be able with my current monsters clear Master Water(maybe), Master Light, Master Dark. Water I have to add my sylph to team to avoid the crazy damage from kraken. The master wood dungeon I don't know about with boss hitting over 15k and griffin hitting 15k.

Deffintly need a cerberus though... can field persephone, hades, hades, raphael, cerberus, loki. Once that team is evolved can do double gravity to take boss to 50% health, board change to all dark with 6% bonus from cerberus and 1.5x bonus from loki.... with evolved loki/persephone should have decent HP, RCV, ATK.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    @Darkewolfe, I have an evolved Orochi I can put out for you upon request and Betsuni has the lower form, but looks like he's levelin it up now!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Anyone have an odin that I could use on my alt (360,243,288) to get the rainbow keeper?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    yea add my phone

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I have an Odin, friend me if you need to :)

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Thanks sig. Seraphim of the dawn Lucy get!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    How much HP do I realistically need to do Fire Dragon on Master with 50% resist. How good does my healing need to be as well? I'm able to farm expert with absolutely no trouble but I'm curious about master. Oh, and someone needs to put up/refresh a fire resist please!

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    According to the wiki he only does like 5k damage i think, but the issue is probably earlier floors with synced creeps

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    According to the wiki he only does like 5k damage i think, but the issue is probably earlier floors with synced creeps

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    How much HP do I realistically need to do Fire Dragon on Master with 50% resist. How good does my healing need to be as well? I'm able to farm expert with absolutely no trouble but I'm curious about master. Oh, and someone needs to put up/refresh a fire resist please!

If you get the pleasure of meeting a phoenix it will do 4.1k damage every round based on pad.wiki. the next strongest hitter is wave 5 at 2.5-2.6k a hit. But has 5 turn attack.

Like mts said problem is synched devils so if you have an emergency healer or naga should not have many problems. I have done master with a siren healing around 1.5k a turn but was close at times. Depending on your combo skills can still be close with 38thdoes ama.

My monsters are not very high level. Skill. Or +. I typically run with health over 6k but haven't had it above 8k any master run.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    Well, that ought to use up my luck for the next few months.

dUl1ILf.jpg

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    OP Update 6/11

Madpanda (madpand@PA): 338,752,232
    ElementWrath (Element): 323,042,292