As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Feature Request] The ability to unhighlight previously visited threads (the blue glow)

TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009JerseyRegistered User regular
It'd be nice if I could turn off the blue glow for some threads that I've previously visited. It's only a minor inconvenience, but there are several active threads I've either visited by accident or just popped in to see what it was about. It'd be nice if I could remove the blue glow from these threads to make scanning for new replies in threads I actually care about easier.

Completely understand if this isn't something worth devoting resources to, though.

TheCanMan on

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Seconded. It's a petty thing, but so am I.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    A less optimal solution would be to bookmark everything, and used the bookmarked threads to browse those threads. But that probably wouldn't work if you want to have notifications on new posts in particular threads (or if you want to actually see other types of notifications if you leave it on)

steam_sig.png
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Not gunna lie, this is probably not going to make it in. The work vs. reward factor on this feature is solidly in the negatives.

• TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Not gunna lie, this is probably not going to make it in. The work vs. reward factor on this feature is solidly in the negatives.

Fair enough.