As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BRACKETOLOGY 101: 2 Fours, a Nine, and a One Walk Into a Final Four

1111213141517»

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I failed to defend my title at work. Wait, who won the PA bracket last year? Did I win it? Where am I...

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I won the Espn bracket last year by the tiebreaker score over someone

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    yeah, I didn't think I did, but hell if I know

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    I think I won 100 bucks at a sporting goods store for coming in second in the company pool. That salves the wound a little bit.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Congrats to @Pizzlestixx for winning the ESPN bracket.

He sure as hell isn't winning the fantasy baseball league so he can have this.

I won 400+ with that bracket this year.

It's been a good tournament :)

Congrats, @Pizzlestixx

I'll take my 6th-place finish and be happy with it. Could have ended up in the basement easily with all the madness. This year was probably one of the more fun tournaments to watch overall in recent memory. Oh, and congrats to Louisville Nation, now go kick UCONN's ass in the Women's NC game.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Congrats to @Pizzlestixx for winning the ESPN bracket.

He sure as hell isn't winning the fantasy baseball league so he can have this.

I won 400+ with that bracket this year.

It's been a good tournament :)

Congrats, @Pizzlestixx

I'll take my 6th-place finish and be happy with it. Could have ended up in the basement easily with all the madness. This year was probably one of the more fun tournaments to watch overall in recent memory. Oh, and congrats to Louisville Nation, now go kick UCONN's ass in the Women's NC game.

that's the plan!

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    it's really fucking annoying that I could watch the men's game on network tv, but I have to have cable to see the women's game

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    this is certainly a game thus far