As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DuckTales Remastered out on August 13th*!

1789101113»

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    This is great fun so far

I had to turn to easy pogo though, sometimes the hard pogo wasn't registering quite right for some reason

I don't mind at all though

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    FUCK THIS LAST LEVEL

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I got to the end, but
    went through all my lives trying to catch the number one dime. There was one part that I just couldn't get up to and kept running out of time.

I figured "fuck it, I'll do it over the weekend". This evening, I sat down to finish it up only to find that none of the levels are beaten anymore. My son was playing it on his computer yesterday, and it turns out the game has cloud saves so now my game is gone and I've been told not to save over his game.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    I'm sorry, but the only option is putting him up for adoption. That's what happens when you save over someone else's game.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    This is great fun so far

I had to turn to easy pogo though, sometimes the hard pogo wasn't registering quite right for some reason

I don't mind at all though

Only a sadist would use hard pogo it was archaic even during the original release.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    My controller came in yesterday, spent today in a nostaligiagasm.

This game was a perfect blend of the NES game and the TV show, really had a good time with it!

• Options
    miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Regarding the Penders/Archie thing, this is probably as complete a history of how it went down as you're going to find.

As for DuckTales... I love it, for the most part. It has some flaws, not the least of which are grabbing the ropes during the ending sequence, but it's still stellar. The only thing I think-- besides a few tweaks here and there-- that would make it perfect is a "Classic Mode," a la Mega Man Powered Up, which recreates the NES game exactly with the new assets. Maybe put Scrooge in his regal red for that mode, even.

In any case, I want more. Rescue Rangers, and especially Darkwing Duck. Goof Troop could be cool, and if they could make TaleSpin play a bit better, I'd love that.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!