As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Have a [chat] About Tipping

AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk!The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
SplEHSi.jpg

dxilzI0l.jpg

dUp9ZNL.jpg

Lh96QHG.png

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Butts, there's an informant badge.

I need to become an informant.

Kidnap me, you mooks!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I don't know the answer to that one, AMFE!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Butts, there's an informant badge.

I need to become an informant.

Kidnap me, you mooks!

http://youtu.be/Icb_tRTnA4g

I could have gone with the actual Informer video but it sucks and that is funny.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Me either

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I don't know the answer to that one, AMFE!

Answer to which one?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    the thread says its about tipping but all I can hear are muffled screams....

sounds about right to me.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    "Who does simply does not exist"

That is terrible.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I don't have a clue on most of these.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Oh for fuck's sake, and I spent all of five seconds on that OP!

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Qiila14.jpg

Bioshock tiny plot spoilers, mostly stupidity

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Is it worth to reinstall Guild Wars 2 if I have never ran ANY of the Dungeons and did that as my motivation?

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    I think I know who it's talking about, but for the life of me can't remember their name.

R something? Rhyger, or Rhagar, or etc.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Qiila14.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ok, now how do you become an informant?

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Is it worth to reinstall Guild Wars 2 if I have never ran ANY of the Dungeons and did that as my motivation?

What do you mean? You mean went back to the game to do the dungeons?

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Qiila14.jpg

you missed the youtube video where some guy posted about that from the first 5 minutes of the game

and then took it down cuz everyone was like YOURE A DUMBASS

poo
  • Options
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

Apparently you have to be a kidnapper and then...

Something happens.

I dunno what.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    death%20metal.gif

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options

First you have to become a kidnapper. If you're not chosen to be a kidnapper you have to be kidnapped and have no one save you, and then after awhile of being a kidnapper you'll become an informant.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Qiila14.jpg

I wish to stab Mr. Attic.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Qiila14.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTNP792ykYM

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »

First you have to become a kidnapper. If you're not chosen to be a kidnapper you have to be kidnapped and have no one save you, and then after awhile of being a kidnapper you'll become an informant.

It would appear you also have to be an active kidnapper because I never became an informant before, but I stopped kidnapping people some time this morning.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

You have to actually be an informant to get the badge. It's not a time-based thing.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

ok, so post on the hope I get kidnapped and then stop posting so no one saves me? then wait

• Options
    I appear to have found an apartment on Lombard Street in San Francisco that can house eight people being rented for £99 a night.

I am having difficulty working out what the trap is.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    edited April 2013

You have to actually be an informant to get the badge. It's not a time-based thing.

Yes, but there isn't any clear mechanism that allows you to become an informant. You're chosen to be one sometime after becoming a kidnapper. It being time/activity based is the simplest possibility.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    I appear to have found an apartment on Lombard Street in San Francisco that can house eight people being rented for £99 a night.

you can easily fit 8 people in 800 sq ft.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Man, the early 90s really were a golden age of touring car racing (apropos of nothing, it's just that this is pic of the week on pistonheads and I enjoyed being reminded that this was a thing that existed):

9aRV07l.jpg

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Home and drinking some nice warm tea.

Stupid migraine been's bugging me all day, but my presentation on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict went well regardless.

488W936.png
  • Options
    Damn.

I had a good riddle about Spool in the last thread, but locking up and making a new chat thread has purged it from my drafts and from my memory.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options

you can easily fit 8 people in 800 sq ft.

Three different bedrooms and two bathrooms. And parking!

I suspect it will turn out to be £99 per person.

• Options
    God damn it, Ludious!

I'm trying to Patty Hearst this shit!

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Qiila14.jpg

to be fair, i think that cell service symbol isn't from the US.

i, for one, don't know all the english instances of genocidal rampage.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

Yes, but there isn't any clear mechanism that allows you to become an informant. You're chosen to be one sometime after becoming a kidnapper. It being time/activity based is the simplest possibility.

what can an informant do?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

What do you mean? You mean went back to the game to do the dungeons?

Yeah

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2013
    Besides the Figgy Pudding Massacre, of course.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Qiila14.jpg

to be fair, i think that cell service symbol isn't from the US.

i, for one, don't know all the english instances of genocidal rampage.

That's just the Beats Audio symbol.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

They can rescue and kidnap, but they kidnap more slowly.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Is that

Kidnap less often but can rescue people.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

This discussion has been closed.