MLP: Season Four airs in Brovember.

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Lovely wrote: »
    Is.. is that Beast Pony with the glasses there? S-So cute !

I really like the pony style

It strongly resembles...something. I know it looks familiar, but I can't remember exactly where. A dog, I think?

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    royal_duties_by_foxy_noxy-d6b9rwf.png

Stabbity_Style.png
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Saw the movie. Guy in front of me sang during a song in falsetto. He was singing very softly, but I still heard it. Kinda ruined the moment for me. The rest of the movie was good, though.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    Lovely wrote: »
    Is.. is that Beast Pony with the glasses there? S-So cute !

I really like the pony style

It strongly resembles...something. I know it looks familiar, but I can't remember exactly where. A dog, I think?

I'm reminded of Spider-Ham, I think.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    Saw the movie. Guy in front of me sang during a song in falsetto. He was singing very softly, but I still heard it. Kinda ruined the moment for me. The rest of the movie was good, though.
    he knew the lyrics?

he must have seen it more than once

i might watch it

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Can I just say. Considering Twilight already adores her brother. Maybe it would have being a good idea to have Flash Century or whatever his name is not have blue hair?

It just kinda made me flinch every time until I reminded myself that the dude wasn't the human equivalent to Twilight's brother. Speaking of, Shining Armour should have being a school prefect.

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    since they're not related

it'll be okay

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    so the movie

was ok

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    I am struck by the consensus of "...eh, not bad".

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    camo_sig2.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    pink fluffy unicorns....

newSig.jpg
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    So I just drank my Rainbow Dash cherry flavored drink I bought at a convention yesterday. It was OK but the can looks nice so I'm keeping it.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    A friend bought me a can of Rainbow Dash fizzy drink for Christmas

You have no idea how good it is with rum

No idea

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Nocren wrote: »
    pink fluffy unicorns....

...dancing on rainbows!

• RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    gavindel wrote: »
    I am struck by the consensus of "...eh, not bad".

It's the best they could have done given what Hasbro asked for.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    I dunno about you guys but this seems to be a bit wrong to me..

Owenashi wrote: »
    I dunno about you guys but this seems to be a bit wrong to me..

Eh, I don't see what's wrong with it.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    So I've being playing Payday. Then I found this:

199114__safe_ponified_dallas_50e27497a4c72dbdd2000016.png

It's both cool and terrifying at the same time.

I mean maybe a girlfriend will wear them for a brony boyfriend? And is so who cares?

• ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    My Little Pony lingerie, seriously?

Given that it's Hot Topic selling them it's really nothing new.

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    It's no weirder to me than branded underwear for men

I can see where someone else might find it weird, though

• I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »
    My Little Pony lingerie, seriously?

It's not underwear; they're hot pants. Like, you wear them over tights. Think Ramona in the Scott Pilgrim comics.

Tastes may vary on overall fashion/decor mores, but it's definitely not "lingerie."

edited June 2013
    I'm An Elk; Shoot Me on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    so, was there any more fallout regarding that friend who wrote the Slate article?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    A friend bought me a can of Rainbow Dash fizzy drink for Christmas

You have no idea how good it is with rum

No idea

A MLP kids drink that's only so-so as a children's product but can be mixed into an excellent cocktail seems oddly appropriate.

• ZanshinretsuZanshinretsu About 20% more deathstare Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hey, any of you Northwest/Washington based folk going to be at Everfree NW this weekend? I'll be there representing my studio on the vendor floor selling our buttons for the duration of the event. It's our first convention selling stuff so I expect to be a crazy and hopefully informative experience. If any of you folks from the PA forums are going to be there, come say hello!

My studio's main site
    PSN: Zanshiretsu <-- misspelled because I am dumb.
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    U9v89Uk.jpg

Nice if you have a phone like that to wrap around it.

I'll buy a 4S when theres a Fluttershy case.

• RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_mo3sk3uPid1r3qwqao1_500.png

Ruldar on
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Oh god, what a horrible reference.

Stabbity_Style.png
    How about this one?

tumblr_m2yjxn70pT1r1h27io1_500.jpg

Less horrifying and more funny.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    Someone post the Fluttershy coming out as a tree one.

Junji Ito's works are fucking terrifying. He has nothing on Stephen Gammell though.

• BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    I thought Equestria Girls was a pretty resounding 'meh'. The twist and shift in action at the end was nice, but it's definitely not as brony-friendly as the main series.

The thing I liked the least was the human character designs. They're just nowhere near as charming as the ponies. It was definitely nice to see lots of reimagined background characters, though.

I guess I'm irked at what could have happened if this was a proper MLP movie. The Twilight vs. one of Celestia's old students plot is a damn interesting one.

It would've been a hell of a lot interesting that's for sure...

Heres hoping the IDW EQG comic expands where the movie left off and not just "oh Twilight is back to fix another mess up."

Wait, they're doing an EQG comic? I hope they rework the character design, because I don't want to look at a comic of EQG when the art is what I like least about EQG

Stabbity_Style.png
    Which is most likely why EQG is the one Pony IP I won't spend my monies on. Though the story can be promising if done right.

Hmn, EqG comic? Not sure if want...

Then again, I enjoyed the movie so it's pretty likely I'll drop a few bucks on a comic.

This discussion has been closed.