As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My attempt to do Strip Search Elimination 4

kyxcerealkyxcereal Registered User new member
edited April 2013 in Artist's Corner
Hey everyone! First post on the Penny Arcade forums, and I'm pretty excited about it. I've been a big fan of Strip Search so far, and a long time Penny Arcade fan.

So after watching the most recent elimination, and seeing both Nick and Mac get cut, I was really curious to see how I would do given the same two "notions" that they had to use. A lot has been said about how these ideas were harder to create a comic for than the ones used in the 3rd elimination, but it seems like any of these ideas have possibilities. As it turns out, these challenges are way harder to do then they are to watch, but it was still a lot of fun. I found that hardest thing to do is come up with a coherent joke in the time-frame they set forth, and then deciding how to minimize the amount of text you need to use to narrate that joke.

This is my attempt so far, has anyone else tried doing these challenges from home?

HCqhrcE.jpg

kyxcereal on

• Options
    oraclehkroraclehkr Registered User regular
    I like the idea, how long have you been drawing comics?