Options

[chat]adder

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Are being really defending the 4chan user base?

niec gramarss \0/

Go invent boob pizza. So perfect for you, and yet, you will be so enraptured that you will never do anything but that for all time.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZhnSNnaqq-g/SleAa0Q_c3I/AAAAAAAAGEo/U_eKbqQ9heY/s400/sexy%20pizza%20vida%20de%20plastico.jpg

done

wat chalenge next

Vagina hamburgers?

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    4chan has provided me with many wallpapers, which I get without ever visiting 4chan. http://nik.bot.nu/browse.html

• Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    why would relations with russia worsen over this

we didn't get mad at saudi arabia, why would we get mad at russia

afghanistan is fuked tho lemme tell u
    All I know about Afghanistan now is that opium production has pretty solidly increased since the US invaded.

that makes little sense to me, it's not like you can hide an opium field from satelites, it must be very obvious where they are

send a jet with an incendary bomb, set the fields on fire, boom, done

because we're not losing fast enough?

It's not an opium war, so it would be kind of stupid to get even more enemies for funsies.

the opium is being grown by the Taliban, it's their main revenue stream
    In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time.

?

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

All I know about Afghanistan now is that opium production has pretty solidly increased since the US invaded.

that makes little sense to me, it's not like you can hide an opium field from satelites, it must be very obvious where they are

handy chart:
    http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/afghan_opium_production_1994_2009.jpg

oh, i know you're right

like i said it just makes no sense to me

seems like the sort of thing that should be easy to disrupt with NATO firepower

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I'm no expert on terrorism or anything but Chechens as radicalised individuals capable of terror attacks should be no surprise right? The wars were widely publicised and the ongoing low intensity conflict also has, as have reports of Chechens turning up in conflicts across the world from Kosovo to Afghanistan.

The main troublemakers in the caucasus are islamic extremists and have been for a while now. Quite the group. Al-Qaeda ties and the whole shebang.

But also, since Chechnya is, well, Chechnya, it doesn't have to be them behind it at all. Since Chechnya is an efficient factory for producing easily radicalized broken people.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i feel physically sick

totally unrelated to the fact that there was a gun chase with the chechen bombers

but rather to the fact that i am being worked to death

:<

yeah

some people can handle staying up late and sleeping less

i cannot

my stomach hurtz

poo
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Are being really defending the 4chan user base?

niec gramarss \0/

Go invent boob pizza. So perfect for you, and yet, you will be so enraptured that you will never do anything but that for all time.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZhnSNnaqq-g/SleAa0Q_c3I/AAAAAAAAGEo/U_eKbqQ9heY/s400/sexy%20pizza%20vida%20de%20plastico.jpg

done

wat chalenge next

Vagina hamburgers?

This is a whole area of art obsession which I find unsettling.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

REDACTED - irondwill

Irond Will on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

It's not an opium war, so it would be kind of stupid to get even more enemies for funsies.

In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time.

?

yes, and then NATO invaded their country and they needed money to buy weapons

you think the Taliban can't be hypocrites when they need to be?

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

REMOVED

You know that close up I don't even know what's NSFW about it.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

handy chart:
    http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/afghan_opium_production_1994_2009.jpg

oh, i know you're right

Well for one bombing fields is a terrible way to try to stop people growing opium.

Unless you want to go Vietnam on the Afgan countryside.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

REMOVED

people have stupid work rulez

i have been infracted for like, armless nipplemess mannequins with no head that had their non existent nipples coverd

ElJeffe on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Vagina double western cheeseburger.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options

Yeah but the average opium farmer is, well, an opium farmer. The taliban gets them on their side where we don't have a grip, same way they get anyone to support them.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Can't wake up

Nng

• Options

handy chart:

oh, i know you're right

Well for one bombing fields is a terrible way to try to stop people growing opium.

it destroys the crop and makes it difficult to grow it there again

i'm not saying you'd make many friends that way but i see no reason it wouldn't be effective

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

i have been infracted for like, armless nipplemess mannequins with no head that had their non existent nipples coverd

Our Attorney General a few years back threw a drop cloth over Lady Justice because she had a boob hanging out.

We're a weird people. We glorify violence but tremble at the female form.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    the US seems reluctant to spend the money to buy off rural farmers en masse, likely because vast amounts of the funds will be stolen

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I don't know if it is hypocritical to change a policy to meet new demands on revenue streams even for a terrorist group.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Even though radicalised Muslims often attack US or Western targets?

If it was that they were just Chechen nationalists only sure, but that boat sailed into the sea of Muslim radicalisation in the 1990s

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    why does the vaginaburger picture exist

I really really want to know the story behind it. Who was the person who got up one morning and said to himself, I have an idea.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Yeah but the average opium farmer is, well, an opium farmer. The taliban gets them on their side where we don't have a grip, same way they get anyone to support them.

Does it matter if the guy growing the crops is a card carrying Taliban or some guy working for them and providing them revenue to buy weapons?

Not really.

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    Can't wake up

Nng

ur still dreaming

do u really think somebody as handsome and sexually potent as me could exist outside a dreem

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

handy chart:

oh, i know you're right

i'm not saying you'd make many friends that way but i see no reason it wouldn't be effective

Well for one thing you'd be destroying a country's farmable land which would probabaly be an issue for other nations.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    I don't know if it is hypocritical to change a policy to meet new demands on revenue streams even for a terrorist group.

I guess it is if your initial impetus for stopping that revenue stream is that the practice is haraam.

• Options

handy chart:

oh, i know you're right

Well for one thing you'd be destroying a country's farmable land which would probabaly be an issue for other nations.

other nations buying all the opium that's being grown there...?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

http://riotclitshave.com/2010.03/Hamburgervagina.jpg

Our Attorney General a few years back threw a drop cloth over Lady Justice because she had a boob hanging out.

Lady justice is a slut

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

REMOVED

Amazing. Boob steak?

ElJeffe on
  • Options

I guess it is if your initial impetus for stopping that revenue stream is that the practice is haraam.

Oh please like religion has never shifted to adapt to the times it exists in.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

http://riotclitshave.com/2010.03/Hamburgervagina.jpg

Lady justice is a slut

6/10 would bang

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't tremble at the female form

unless i'm coming down off an oxy binge i mean then it's out of my hands

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    this just in

Bates Motel and The Following are the best shows on TV right now because they are fucking garbage and don't even give a fuck

• Options
    edited April 2013

Vagina hamburgers?

done

obviously nsfw

REMOVED

Amazing. Boob steak?

LOL I JUST GOT INFRACTED HAHAHAHAHAHA

ElJeffe on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Oh please like religion has never shifted to adapt to the times it exists in.

I'm not saying it hasn't.

I'm saying it's the definition of hypocritical.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013

?

yes, and then NATO invaded their country and they needed money to buy weapons

you think the Taliban can't be hypocrites when they need to be?

Word, this kind of this is not uncommon.

#IranContras

TL DR on
  • Options
    Lady Justice and I would probably hit it off because I'm a Libra.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    https://twitter.com/AKitz dis guy is tweeting from like right next door to where the chechen guy might be

poo
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Things I hate: Being told to "calm down" or "not be mad" when I already am in those states of being, all because I have a different opinion or perspective.

"Strawberry milk is my favorite."
    "I like chocolate milk better."
    "WHOA CALM DOWN HENROID DAMN."

• Options

handy chart:

oh, i know you're right

other nations buying all the opium that's being grown there...?

Other nations who helped us occupy the area under the assumption we were going to improve the lives of the people livin theirs not set them up for a famine when they can't plant any food.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    @surrealitycheck
    hahah the black guy always gets put in jail
    repress the minorities

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.