give me all churros

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    First they came for the garies and I said nothing because i,m not gary

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    lOC1FbC.jpg

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    lOC1FbC.jpg

life-of-brian_1374284c.jpg

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    newsflash

you are a churro

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Churros are seriously good things. Second only to fried ice cream.

Which is essentially curroified ice cream.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    newsflash

you are a churro

uh, mods??

• Options
    A churro is it's own reward.

• Options
    A fool and his parting are soon churros

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    tumblr_mksya2Miup1qgptbdo1_r1_1280.jpg

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    she must be a man!

am i right guys? thinkin' 'bout sex all th' tim'

high five

someone high five me

don't leave me hanging

*pees a little into dungarees*

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    that's why men can't be pilots or surgeons because they think about sex every 7 seconds

FAQ on
  • Options
    flyin a plane over the grand canyon

looks like a vagina

nose dive into that sucker

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Coincidentally, many male insects think about dying every 7 seconds

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    that's why men can't be pilots or surgeons because they think about sex every 7 seconds

fun fact
    you expect me to cut a whole in someone and NOT fuck it?

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    True story. I hate elk.

elksnobsjpeg.jpg

http://www.eveoftheozarks.com

Also apparently my third anniversary on these forums today!

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    LnLtjD3.png

Ava's Demon is a story about friends helping friends

EDIT: also apparently her kickstarter launches in 30 days

Seriously on
  • Options
    tumblr_mm6nraaKsN1rnkht8o1_500.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    129.gif

130.gif

131.gif

132.gif

133.gif

134.gif

page 135 and 136 are NSFW! go to www.rice-boy.com if you want to see what's in them!

137.gif

138.gif

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    True story. I hate elk.

dude, elk are tasty

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    gary really left over a 2 point infraction?

nah

remember that forum game with the report to authorities/hide criminal?

well on the mobile site notifications from it covered up the post reply button, making it hard to post

anyway one of the mods kept targeting gary with it, even though he kept asking for them not to do that since he uses mobile a lot

they didn't stop so he left

supposedly it was actually just a bug

the mods mocking him for being upset about it didn't help though

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    crwth wrote: »
    tumblr_mm6nraaKsN1rnkht8o1_500.jpg

too soon

edit: I guess it wasn't insulting the guy. I'm just sad someone so young died :(

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    True story. I hate elk.

dude, elk are tasty

Oh yeah delicious. Elk burgers are the bomb.

Buut where I lived in Arkansas had elk reintroduced to it. Rocky Mountain Elk I believe. But they didn't reintroduce any of their predators which are also gone from the region. So they've just been breeding like crazy for ages, and they get up all on your fences, eat your livestock's food, and just are generally in the way. However they are federally protected, and the offer off like 10 or so permits a year to hunt them through a lottery system. (also a ranger HAS to be present with you while they hunt)

Basically these days the herds just congregate on fields nearby the road, and tourists will line up and down tiny Ozark roads and create several hundred car traffic jams outside of a community that has a population of less than fifty.

Stupid elk.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    tumblr_mm5x7bSCEt1s3ae1io1_1280.png
    For a moment I thought the second panel was Pikachu.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Uh-oh.

Double bow.

• Options
    what does it mean

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    it means anime

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    True story. I hate elk.

dude, elk are tasty

Buut where I lived in Arkansas had elk reintroduced to it. Rocky Mountain Elk I believe. But they didn't reintroduce any of their predators which are also gone from the region. So they've just been breeding like crazy for ages, and they get up all on your fences, eat your livestock's food, and just are generally in the way. However they are federally protected, and the offer off like 10 or so permits a year to hunt them through a lottery system. (also a ranger HAS to be present with you while they hunt)

Basically these days the herds just congregate on fields nearby the road, and tourists will line up and down tiny Ozark roads and create several hundred car traffic jams outside of a community that has a population of less than fifty.

Stupid elk.

Dang, I can see your frustration. Up here in Oregon elk aren't anywhere near that protected. It's pretty easy to get an elk tag, and you don't have to have a ranger with you or anything.

Where I live is very near the Ochoco National Forest, there's tons of elk in there. They don't tend to come very close to the towns (not like those stinking deer), but one time I did see a herd run across some farmland. That was pretty cool.

• Options
    anime is cool

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    anime is cool

Bullshit

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    More like anime is drool

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    also a consequence of erin going to hell was that everyone forgot she ever existed

even now that she's back no one remembers her from before

well I don't think she has even been in the same room as anyone from the old cast since she came back

• Options
    True story. I hate elk.

dude, elk are tasty

Stupid elk.

Dang, I can see your frustration. Up here in Oregon elk aren't anywhere near that protected. It's pretty easy to get an elk tag, and you don't have to have a ranger with you or anything.

Where I live is very near the Ochoco National Forest, there's tons of elk in there. They don't tend to come very close to the towns (not like those stinking deer), but one time I did see a herd run across some farmland. That was pretty cool.

Man yeah, I dunno what the deal with it is here. I mean there are tons of them, but now their clear cutting some of the national forest here to ship in more. It's some absurd thing that I don't understand. I know they are popular with the tourists, which is like the only source of cash flow into the county, but I can't imagine they come solely for the elk? Like the main draw is floating the river. I've heard some rumors of introductions of wolves in the area to bring back some predators, but I think those are likely bunk. At least according to the park. Though they also claim there are no mountain lions around, and everyone around knows that's a patently false.

Though yeah, deer are so much worse. Little torpedo insurance claims.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    everyone knows God was a big Kris Kross fan. He gave his son to die on the Kriss Kross for your sins

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    also a consequence of erin going to hell was that everyone forgot she ever existed

even now that she's back no one remembers her from before

well I don't think she has even been in the same room as anyone from the old cast since she came back

She's been around Ryan

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    are nude butts nsfw? I was going to post some dresden codak sketches but i think aaron diaz has posted a nude butt. Although the crack doesn't go far up enough really but maybe he's just bad at nude butts.

... ok really I just wanted to make fun of him for drawing his character nude all the time.

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    are nude butts nsfw? I was going to post some dresden codak sketches but i think aaron diaz has posted a nude butt. Although the crack doesn't go far up enough really but maybe he's just bad at nude butts.

... ok really I just wanted to make fun of him for drawing his character nude all the time.

If you go down for butts, we go down together, Tynic
    tumblr_mhii82ZwcH1qzlgkno1_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.