Options

CRAY [chat]

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Also, why does anyone need so many computers? He has 6 desktops, and like 8 laptops. He uses them all too. Just like "no I'll use the computer at this desk instead." I really don't get it.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote:
    I like fat chicks

when the well is dry, sometimes the only way to... get a few drops is to...drop a boulder... down and make..a big splash?
    rude titties.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Clearly he's going to keep taunting you until you learn.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I'll be cray if I want to!

You are not the boss of me!

This is my thread. You'll do as you're told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

The thing I really love this is the Engineer's casual refusal to accept his hat's defiance of the laws of physics

He's a practical problem solver

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I remember once I brought my MacBook to his house. Father in law was like "what resolution is that screen?" I said I didn't know, but it looked good. So I went in and checked, then he went around and checked all 15 or so computers he has in his house to point out which ones had higher resolution screens. Wtf?

Sounds like an Android user alright

pg8v6.png

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Also, why does anyone need so many computers? He has 6 desktops, and like 8 laptops. He uses them all too. Just like "no I'll use the computer at this desk instead." I really don't get it.

People are dumbshits

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I remember once I brought my MacBook to his house. Father in law was like "what resolution is that screen?" I said I didn't know, but it looked good. So I went in and checked, then he went around and checked all 15 or so computers he has in his house to point out which ones had higher resolution screens. Wtf?

Mine has two screens but they're different resolutions. It's pretty cray.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    when i went to pax east 2012 i roomed with kakos and some of his friends who i didn't know. i was over on my bed texting and he looks over and literally starts an ios/mac vs android/pc debate right there in real life, with me not knowing him at all.

OH I SEE YOU'RE AN APPLEFAG

oh uh...

hey man nice to meet you o_o

These just arent topics for real life.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    WHEN I WAS FIVE ALL MY LANDSCAPES INCLUDED A CROSS SECTION OF THE EARTHS CRUST ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE MOLTEN CORE AND I ACCURATELY PLACED THE STARS ACCORDING TO MY SEASONAL STAR CHARTS IMAGINATION IS A POOR SUBSTITUTE FOR ACCURACY

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Hey, remember when you guys told me that the next team I ought to do for the book was a Norwegian club named Sandnes Ulf?

Why do you torture me like that? Because that sucked.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

isn't it crazy when people spend a bunch of money on things they don't need!

how crazy is that!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    (sigh) Hi, chat.

What's the matter, trainer?

Wondering why I live in the frozen tundra.

So that its horrible/awesome ratio is at least skewed a little to the right.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    You applefag Chu.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

this is how you seem to us by the way

• Options
    when i went to pax east 2012 i roomed with kakos and some of his friends who i didn't know. i was over on my bed texting and he looks over and literally starts an ios/mac vs android/pc debate right there in real life, with me not knowing him at all.

OH I SEE YOU'RE AN APPLEFAG

oh uh...

hey man nice to meet you o_o

These just arent topics for real life.

It is weird how the Internet turns utterly mundane things into battles of great importance.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2013
    he also interrogated me about 'how {i} feel that {my} people are exterminating palestinians as we speak'

like, five minutes within learning his name, shake his hand, we both order breakfast sandwiches at the deli near the convention center... oh where are you from... israel? that's cool... how do you feel about the genocide your people are perpetrating

me: o_o

Organichu on
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Cinders wrote: »
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

Nooo!

What've they done to you, Gary?

• Options
    That seems like a perfectly cromulent question jon.

• Options
    Gosling wrote: »
    Hey, remember when you guys told me that the next team I ought to do for the book was a Norwegian club named Sandnes Ulf?

Uhh

Don't look at us!

Most of us didn't know what you were talking about!

• Options
    he also interrogated me about 'how {i} feel that {my} people are exterminating palestinians as we speak'

like, five minutes within learning his name, shake his hand, we both order breakfast sandwiches at the deli near the convention center... oh where are you from... israel? that's cool... how do you feel about the genocide your people are perpetrating

that sounds like a fun room

• Options

That guy was the Internet

• Options

how crazy is that!

I get wanting to buy things. But having a room with three almost identical computers in it, none of which is used for more than web browsing? It makes your life demonstrably more complicated, since you need to figure out what hard drive a file you want is on.

• Options

You should've pretended to be a very light Palestinian.

Also: what the fuck.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

Nooo!

Made him delicious. E8itdRI.gif

• Options
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

Nooo!

Now how will I stick probes into his brain?

• Options
    kakos did feel bad when i told him about it

but still

WOUND ALREADY INFLICTED CAN'T BE UNDONE THIS ISN'T ANIME

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Gosling wrote: »

Uhh

Don't look at us!

Most of us didn't know what you were talking about!

Okay, this is true.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    Hedgie there is only one frozen tundra and that is Green Bay

Bro, do you even ESPN?

• Options

how crazy is that!

I get wanting to buy things. But having a room with three almost identical computers in it, none of which is used for more than web browsing? It makes your life demonstrably more complicated, since you need to figure out what hard drive a file you want is on.

Bro, this is what you do. Next time you're there laugh at how he doesn't own a Synology NAS to tie his whole setup together. It will be a mortal wound.

• Options
    So Chu did you next talk about which female forumers were bangable and which were crazy cat ladies?

That seems like the direction the night would go.

• Options
    like, literally

the excess, the guy's lack of awareness of his excess, your befuddlement at the excess

it couldn't be more perfect

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    So Chu did you next talk about which female forumers were bangable and which were crazy cat ladies?

this guy wasn't a d&d'er

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

Suddenly hungry

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok now to play a little game i like to call See If I Can Finish Masturbating Before I Run Out of Smartphone Battery

Challenge Level: 10% battery remaiming

Later chat

Sir Landshark on
  • Options
    j0Fk70y.jpg

Crawdads for all!

Nooo!

Now how will I stick probes into his brain?

Fine, next time I boil some crawdads, I'll wait until after you've probed the brains.

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »

I think most of us are two things.

• Options
    Oh it was kakos' friend!

Ok.

• Options

this is how you seem to us by the way

I never say that things other people have are bad or inferior to things I have. There was a whole thing about that in chat the other day. I think you should like what you like, but don't shit on things other people have for no reason. When someone is excited about the new timex watch they bought, I would say its a nice watch, not show them how my more expensive watch compares.

• Options
    Ok now to play a little game i like to call See If I Can Finish Masturbating Before I Run Out of Smartphone Battery

Challenge Level: 10% battery remaiming

Later chat

SHUT UP

STOP RUBBING YOUR PRIVATE SPACE IN MY FACE

This discussion has been closed.