As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for Milwaukee Artists

DrakkenDrakken Registered User regular
edited April 2013 in Social Entropy++
Hopefully I won't get burned down too badly for soliciting in this way, but we are looking for gamer/geek/nerd artists in the Milwaukee area. We recently opened a nerd bar in the heart of downtown, and our walls are painfully bare. We are looking for local artists that would like us to hang their work in our bar, and sell the pieces on their behalf. Hopefully a win-win for both of us.

I don't want to draw even more ire with this post by direct linking, so if you are interested look up 42 Lounge on Google or Facebook (you should find us easily) and submit samples of your work to see if we are a good fit.

Thanks! :)

Drakken on

• Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    You ought to post this in the chat thread instead. Threads are for posting art.

• Options
    DrakkenDrakken Registered User regular
    You're right -- my mistake (wasn't thinking). Moved.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Not to the right place though. This is the chat forum. Try the chat thread in AC.

This discussion has been closed.