As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 5/1/13: I come from a real hellhole.

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited May 2013 in Graphic Violence
All-New X-Men #11, in which blondes are better than redheads, and ladies with mowhawks make the most sense.
allnewxmen11a_zps3fc9b3d8.jpg

allnewxmen11b_zps53ea9440.jpg

allnewxmen11c_zps31b4a7b6.jpg

allnewxmen11d_zps2fb5a183.jpg

allnewxmen11e_zpsed3ca5de.jpg

Hawkeye #10, the clown that perpetually cries has an origin. You know where you stand in a hellhole, bros lend a hand in a hellhole:
hawkeye10a_zpsc77a907b.jpg

The clown's name is Kazi, and his sister died in a bombing after they were saved by the tracksuit mafia. Older now, he made his way to NYC and runs into Kate at one of her dad's parties:

hawkeye10b_zps7f46ef2b.jpg

hawkeye10c_zps27115d9c.jpg

hawkeye10d_zps4b599fd8.jpg

And then Kate falls for him a bit, and then you fast forward to the present when he just killed Gill and saw that Kate hangs out around Hawkeye.

G-Man: Coming Home #5, one of the best single issues of the year, Chris G's take on Dr. Strange is awesome, and the villain is awesome. Pick up the trade of Coming Home this weekend during FCBD. Do it.
gmancominghome5a_zpsed980076.jpg

gmancominghome5b_zps0a18dec8.jpg

gmancominghome5c_zps3ee1c700.jpg

gmancominghome5d_zps896f6037.jpg

gmancominghome5e_zps2b54e07e.jpg

TexiKen on

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Indestructible Hulk #7, it may matter.
    poNy5DA.jpg

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Thanos Rising #2, Thanos is an innovative lad.
    sNCHFEy.jpg

• BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I'd extend ANXM one more page for that first panel.
    XbP21BF.png

There's an even newer Iceman in town, and his name is Scott Summers arseholes.

And Magneto's "bitch please" moment.

nyJ1286.jpg
    R7uEsXz.png

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Thats almost 6 pages, dogg. I think the limit is 3

CYpGAPn.png
    I tell you what, one thing that's fun about Thanos Rising is how Starfox has been mentioned twice but has not actually appeared on screen.

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Good.

• cshadow42cshadow42 Registered User regular
    I betcha its Thanos who gave Starfox his powers. Because he's evil.

MTGO Handle - ArtfulDodger
    Diablo 3 - ArtfulDodger#1572
    Minecraft - ArtfulDodger42
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Iron Man #9. Some of my best friends are robots-
    IM%209%201.jpg

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    That's kind of a funny typo, "krypto-fascists" instead of "crypto-fascists".

• Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Krypto-fascists? As in, fascists who follow Superman's dog?
    I know, I know

Edit: Oh, how the hell did I not see Centipede's post

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
    You mean this?
    krypto-fascist.jpg

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Boy, those Brits sure do love their Death's Head, yes?

Man, it's so nice to finally have Iron Man art that doesn't look like plastic people.

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Gotg Infinite #4, Groot issue! it rocked! best infinite yet!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    cshadow42 wrote: »
    I betcha its Thanos who gave Starfox his powers. Because he's evil.

That makes so much sense now.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    The explanation in Indestructiblr Hulk #7 was elegant and unexpected due to my fanboyism blinding me to it.

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Tony, saying it sounds "Robot Racist" just makes it worse. It's just racism, Tony. You've got a problem.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Spotlight Hoist was about the most unlikely character on the Lost Light; a friendly engineer who works in the background.

Sunstreaker and Swerve on Hoist:
    "I wouldn't mind all the chatter but half the time it's dig, dig, dig, have a go at Sunstreaker. Why not pick on—on Hoist for a change?!"
    "Hoist? Nah."
    "Why? Why not?"
    "Look at the guy! I've got nothing to work with! If someone said to me, 'That Hoist, what's he like?' I'd say 'He's green.' And if they said, 'No, but what's he really like?' I'd say, 'He's green and he's got a tow line.'"

Hoist on himself in comparison to the Lost Light crew.
    "You know why you can't get a handle on me? Because I'm an ordinary person. I'm normal. I'm just a mid-ranking maintenance engineer who takes each day as it comes. I'm not particularly chatty, handsome or clever, but you know what? I get by. I manage. So don't dismiss me just because—unlike all your pals on the Lost Light—my personality isn't the product of a crippling psychological disorder."

• sweetcreamscoopssweetcreamscoops Registered User regular
    Swamp Thing 20- Superman is stuck trying to keep a bridge from collapsing while all the way across the city a bus full of people are about to be crushed by giant vines. What does Superman do?
    Bounces his heat vision off the daily planet, that's what.
    swampthing20-1w1u8j.jpg

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    The explanation in Indestructiblr Hulk #7 was elegant and unexpected due to my fanboyism blinding me to it.

Spoiler, please?

kyrcl.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »

Spoiler, please?
    Hulk wasn't really able to lift Mjolnir, he was just able to hang on to it while Thor called it back to him.

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    That's pretty good!

kyrcl.png
  • 143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    Tony, saying it sounds "Robot Racist" just makes it worse. It's just racism, Tony. You've got a problem.

If Tony had a mechanical arm, it wouldn't just be an arm, it'd be a robot arm.

Tony has robot racism.

8aVThp6.png
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

Spoiler, please?
    Hulk wasn't really able to lift Mjolnir, he was just able to hang on to it while Thor called it back to him.

Um, wasn't that the explanation for how Red Hulk "lifted" Mjolnir?

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    cshadow42 wrote: »
    AtomicTofu wrote: »

Spoiler, please?

Um, wasn't that the explanation for how Red Hulk "lifted" Mjolnir?

No, he was able to lift it because they were 'in space'.

*ptui*

H9f4bVe.png