As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 10: Daddy Lies (4th Panel)

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 10: Daddy Lies (4th Panel)

The actual comic can be found here.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    Tigerpanda13Tigerpanda13 Registered User regular
    This comic was very memorable to me, and I'm not entirely sure why. I just loved it. A little peek into child rearing.

• Options
    mistress bellamistress bella Registered User regular
    He also lies about old CRT monitors having explosive liquid inside them, Santa Claus using Dr. Who's Tardis at Christmas, etc.

• Options
    Miz RedavniMiz Redavni Registered User regular
    Now I want steak...

• Options
    Professor BillProfessor Bill Registered User new member
    That's kind of a BS experiment. They said they'd give the child two marshmallows when they returned, but didn't specify how long the child would have to wait. If I were the child, I'd be wondering when the **** the testers would return, and whether or not it would be easier/better/faster to just eat the damn thing and be done with it.

If they specified a time, I could understand the results of the experiment. But as such? Poor methodology methinks.