Options

PAX Forumer Pint Glasses (Sold Out) - IMPORTANT UPDATE

• Options
    shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    but if you're one of the lucky ones to score a box that's been packed with free material, there will be a cash refund inside for you.

give that money to cookie brigade i say, can't see anyone complaining

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    but if you're one of the lucky ones to score a box that's been packed with free material, there will be a cash refund inside for you.

give that money to cookie brigade i say, can't see anyone complaining

While I agree in principle, I also believe in giving people a choice
    in how they spend their own money. So if upon receiving a refund, people wanted to turn it back over for Charity, I'd be happy to coordinate that.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Aw yiss. Sad that it's pints instead of something more interesting, but still down for at least one of not a brace. Paging @chadzilla1983.
    Lexi, did all the steins from last year end up getting claimed? I wouldn't mind picking up another to match mine from last year.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Aw yiss. Sad that it's pints instead of something more interesting, but still down for at least one of not a brace. Paging @chadzilla1983.
    Lexi, did all the steins from last year end up getting claimed? I wouldn't mind picking up another to match mine from last year.

Yeah. There were leftovers for a couple of months after PAX last year and the last of the steins were donated to the CP auction.

@Punzie might have done leftovers from East this year - you could check with her.

• Options
    Ric O'SheaRic O'Shea Registered User regular
    Is it possible to pick them up before PAX if you're a local?

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Ric O'Shea wrote: »
    Is it possible to pick them up before PAX if you're a local?

As long as you're local to the Seattle area, sure, just PM me.

LexiconGrrl on
  • Options
    Kaoken00Kaoken00 TexasRegistered User regular
    Just received mine thanks!

South 2016 Status: .[*] 3-Day Passes .[*] Hotel .[*] Waiting Patiently .

• Options
    ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I love my mugs from last year (I use one at work daily for coffee lol). Is it the same artwork as last year on the new glass style? I can't tell if any changes were made.

BTW anyone worried about packing these home first lexi did an incredibly good job boxing them all up last year (and carting them all around..) and really if you wrap them in a shirt/towel/pants, stuff a couple pairs of socks or one of the many swag shirts you will get in them you are good to go. I packed home several last year that way and not a chip in them. I say this because I think its easier for lexi to cart around the unboxed glasses and they certainly take less space in your luggage. Of course weigh this against your mode of travel and ability to say carry them on with you on a plane.

ElmoFuntz on
    Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• Options
    Kaoken00 wrote: »
    Just received mine thanks!

Action Shots! Action Shots!

• Options
    KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    Ordered! One unpackaged pint glass door pickup. I can t wait!

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • Options
    Hey Everybody - Pint Glass Orders are temporarily on hold. WePay has implemented some questionable practices since we used them last year, and I've frozen the store until they either get resolved, or another online payment vendor is set up.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If your life will end unless you get a pint glass immediately, please send me a PM and we can do a special order.

• Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    Hey Everybody - Pint Glass Orders are temporarily on hold. WePay has implemented some questionable practices since we used them last year, and I've frozen the store until they either get resolved, or another online payment vendor is set up.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If your life will end unless you get a pint glass immediately, please send me a PM and we can do a special order.

Did you let SkeleVader know? He is using them for the pins and challenge coins.

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options

Did you let SkeleVader know? He is using them for the pins and challenge coins.

Thanks for the head's up, I'd forgotten about that. I'll reach out to him tomorrow if it's not resolved. His orders are live already and I don't want to alarm him unnecessarily if they manage to sort the issues out during business hours tomorrow.

• Options
    kemikalkemikal Registered User regular
    Out of curiosity, may I ask what these "questionable practices" are in regards to?

Assassin's Ball, Prime '13: @CowboyVerse
    TWDT '13: Hufflepuff OotP
  • Options
    I don't want to derail the thread, but I know it's going to come up so here's the synopsis:

A. I'm keeping the WePay account for now, but I'm watching it very closely. This thread will be opened back up tomorrow after everything is clear.

B. They've changed some policies in the last few months and are doing some stupid things. Not illegal, just stupid things that you wouldn't anticipate and are much more controlling with your money than they used to be. For example, they initiate forced account withdrawals without your consent on the weekends, when the customer service dept. is closed, so you can't follow up on any problems, questions or cancellations.

Also, their customer service has been crazy making this weekend and the reps can only give help-desk level assistance like quoting policy and apologizing. They can't take any actual actions to fix any problems unless you raise holy hell and get a manager.

• Options
    Okie Dokie, everything is back up and running online. Please carry on.

• Options
    jjjewelsjjjewels TorontoRegistered User regular
    Just ordered 2!

• Options
    jjjewelsjjjewels TorontoRegistered User regular
    Got my glasses today. Used them at our sci-fi book club meeting :)

• Options
    jjjewels wrote: »
    Got my glasses today. Used them at our sci-fi book club meeting :)

Action Shots!!

• Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    Yes! I love seeing shiny pictures of this stuff in use. <3

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    GhostleroYGhostleroY Registered User regular
    Just now stumbled onto this post. I got the mugs last year and would love the glasses this year. How are sales so far? I am thinking about picking up two but would rather wait until payday. This paycheck was decimated.

• Options
    GhostleroY wrote: »
    Just now stumbled onto this post. I got the mugs last year and would love the glasses this year. How are sales so far? I am thinking about picking up two but would rather wait until payday. This paycheck was decimated.

You're fine. There are about 50 left.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Just picking up one this year.
    @LexiconGrrl are you doing any glass dispensing from Card Kingdom again this year (maybe closer to PAX)? I work just on the other side of the bridge from CK, so picking up there works great for me if you happen to be doing that again this year. :)

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Just picking up one this year.
    @LexiconGrrl are you doing any glass dispensing from Card Kingdom again this year (maybe closer to PAX)? I work just on the other side of the bridge from CK, so picking up there works great for me if you happen to be doing that again this year. :)

I have a shop now, right under the bridge. PM me for the address; you can pick up any time during working hours.

• Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Alrighty, well I ordered a glass. Now I just need to figure out when I can pick it up at PAX.
    What do I need to know about picking it up?
    I know the schedule for PAX isnt up yet, but do I need to bring any confirmation? get a hold of anyone?

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    S2000Gan wrote: »
    Alrighty, well I ordered a glass. Now I just need to figure out when I can pick it up at PAX.
    What do I need to know about picking it up?
    I know the schedule for PAX isnt up yet, but do I need to bring any confirmation? get a hold of anyone?

Nope, only you and I know your REAL name, that you ordered under. That's the confirmation. The pickup schedule will be posted once the PAX schedule is live.

• Options
    GhostleroYGhostleroY Registered User regular
    Its official just ordered my glasses. I look forward to serving some delicious foamy... beverage... out of these and they will look super dope next to my mugs from last year.

• Options
    ElmoFuntz wrote: »
    I love my mugs from last year (I use one at work daily for coffee lol). Is it the same artwork as last year on the new glass style? I can't tell if any changes were made.

OMG, how did I miss this earlier? Sorry, man.

The artwork is the same. Exactly the same.

• Options
    createacatcreateacat CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    1 ordered! Thanks! Missed the coins this year, glad I made it in time for these.

https://twitter.com/createacat1
    PAX Prime Attendee: '10, '11, '12, '13 / PAX East Attendee: / PAX Aus Attendee:

My Digital Pin Lanyard
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Oh I forgot to post an action pic of my PAX stein

2ih4fwk.jpg

Looking forward to the pint glass, which would definitely get more mileage in the BYOG place I frequent.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Hey you guys - if you ordered a pint glass with shipping to be mailed to you, shipping is on hold for a few days. The mailing service is in the middle of moving their office. Send me a PM if you have questions or want to know the status of your glass order.

• Options
    createacatcreateacat CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got mine! Looks great, thanks!

https://twitter.com/createacat1
    PAX Prime Attendee: '10, '11, '12, '13 / PAX East Attendee: / PAX Aus Attendee:

My Digital Pin Lanyard
  • Options
    NgocDTNgocDT Registered User regular
    Yay just ordered 2! :D I know it's due to fragility and stuff.. but geez that shipping cost more than the glasses. But hey, it's totally worth not having to worry about TSA breaking it when they open my luggage and all my swag falls out. Heh. Hooray! These look great! So excited to get my set.

Prime 2013 Status:
    color=blue]✓[/color Hotel, color=blue]✓[/color Plane Tickets, color=blue]✓[/color Time Off Approved, color=blue]✓[/color Waiting impatiently,
    color=green]✓[/color 4-Day Passes Bought, color=Blue]✓[/color 4-Day Passes Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Buttons Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Buttons Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Bonus Buttons Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Bonus Buttons Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Forumer Pint Glasses Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Forumer Pint Glasses Received

Attendee : Prime 2011, 2013
  • Options
    zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Just ordered one for pickup!

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • Options
    shugaraeshugarae Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    Yay for pint glasses this year!! In for 1!

Omeganaut class of '08. Fuck Peggle. Omeganaut class of '17 West. Fuck Rainbow Road.
    The Best in Terms of Pants on JCCC3
  • Options
    NgocDT wrote: »
    Yay just ordered 2! :D I know it's due to fragility and stuff.. but geez that shipping cost more than the glasses. But hey, it's totally worth not having to worry about TSA breaking it when they open my luggage and all my swag falls out. Heh. Hooray! These look great! So excited to get my set.

Yeah, it's pricey. Mostly that's because they all go out USPS flat-rate box instead of being individually calculated.

I absolutely don't have the time to calculate and collect shipping on an individual basis, and none of the free/easy payment processing sites have a shipping calculator widget.

Hey, at least you're not in Canada. It costs like $40 to ship 2 glasses 100 miles away to Vancouver. ?!?!

• Options
    NgocDTNgocDT Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's pricey. Mostly that's because they all go out USPS flat-rate box instead of being individually calculated.

I absolutely don't have the time to calculate and collect shipping on an individual basis, and none of the free/easy payment processing sites have a shipping calculator widget.

Hey, at least you're not in Canada. It costs like $40 to ship 2 glasses 100 miles away to Vancouver. ?!?!

True. But knowing it's pricey I still think its worth it. I've seen the way the airport people chuck bags to get them off the plane. I know that kind of action will break the glasses and I don't want it in my carry on so letting USPS deal with it will give me more peace of mind.

Prime 2013 Status:
    color=blue]✓[/color Hotel, color=blue]✓[/color Plane Tickets, color=blue]✓[/color Time Off Approved, color=blue]✓[/color Waiting impatiently,
    color=green]✓[/color 4-Day Passes Bought, color=Blue]✓[/color 4-Day Passes Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Buttons Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Buttons Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Bonus Buttons Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Bonus Buttons Received,
    color=green]✓[/color Forumer Pint Glasses Ordered, color=Blue]✓[/color Forumer Pint Glasses Received

Attendee : Prime 2011, 2013
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    FYI the take home packing was done very well last year and survived the flights back to Canada.

I'm not too concerned picking up two glasses this year to take.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    10 Pint Glasses Remain... Will you receive one?

• Options
    TimoonTimoon Occupied Canada Registered User regular
    Just got one 4 left :)