• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    What does that have to do with bowls.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    meat meat meat meat MEAT meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat MEAT meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat MEAT MEAT meat meat meat meat meat meat MEAT meat meat meat meat meat meat meatmeatmeatmeat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat MEAT meat meat meat meat meat meat meat

*headbutt*

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Your opening image has a watermark.
    CARRRRRROTTTTTT

At least you aren't as bad as @skippydumptruck

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Delmain wrote: »
    What does that have to do with bowls.

Puppy Bowl, OBVI.

Space-Dog-The-Enemy-Within-star-trek.jpg

Currently watching this episode. This dog is the greatest.

Ravenhpltc24 on
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Therefore judge thou puppies by their cuteness, not the watermarks of their photos.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    so there are two markers on the project, they each give a score and I believe it is averaged

so one of the markers dinged me for spending too much of my word count discussing motivation and not enough providing summary statistics and giving a feel of the data

and the other marker dinged me for, yes! spending too much time discussing the data and not enough discussing motivation and going over the literature

I'm all

guys

can you uh

talk to each other about this

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    A mod or admin will say "Geth end thread on page ###"

Or Will will look at Geth sideways and the thread implodes.

I swear I've seen it end like 3 posts into the page or like 20 though

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I need to visit Bunny again in Cal so I can share more pictures.
    But I'm the poors right now so it'll be awhile.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote:
    "Try to identify the experimental section and then don't do it"

is

the worst possible test advice.

No argument here.

Although I think it was more like, "Identify the experimental section so that it won't frustrate you too much if it's really hard."

But a decent number of people figured they had better just cheat and pour extra time into the other four sections, I think.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    so there are two markers on the project, they each give a score and I believe it is averaged

so one of the markers dinged me for spending too much of my word count discussing motivation and not enough providing summary statistics and giving a feel of the data

and the other marker dinged me for, yes! spending too much time discussing the data and not enough discussing motivation and going over the literature

I'm all

guys

can you uh

I had two professors teaching the same subject, where one commented that my analysis was strong but my writing style was weak and the other that [the opposite].

It's silly.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I

am

finally

home after a 90+ minute drive home

weeeeeekenddddd

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahk

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Those moments when you can't remember a specific word or term in your mother tongue but instantly come up with the proper equivalent in English.

Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Those moments when you can't remember a specific word or term in your mother tongue but instantly come up with the proper equivalent in English.

"analingus"

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I

am

finally

home after a 90+ minute drive home

weeeeeekenddddd

*bass*

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »

Haha, oh my god. That crime against nature is adorable.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

Yes. I have this issue all the time.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Feral wrote: »

"analingus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8oqAzu231o

EDIT:

NSFW lyrics.

Zephiran on

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Friends! I am within statistical certainty: breaks is best genre

but just to be certain, feel free to link nu-disco. I was boogie but not remember artists or tracks

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I can plank for 2 mins at a time!

I'm just going to declare victory and never do it again.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Fuck fuck fuck.... Waiting to pee as a dude is the worst.

Thanks patriarchy

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

"analingus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8oqAzu231o

EDIT:

NSFW lyrics.

Best use of this song I've ever seen:

One guy on YouTube who had it set as the background track for his video arguing for creationism.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »

I'm all

guys

can you uh

I had two professors teaching the same subject, where one commented that my analysis was strong but my writing style was weak and the other that [the opposite].

It's silly.

Academia is silly

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Thanks patriarchy

Welcome to the life of woman.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options

Thanks patriarchy

But we can pee anywhere, anytime.

Those fake potted plants stuffed into corners of the room?

• Options

Thanks patriarchy

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ISN'T DOING THEIR KEGELS

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @desc @podly
    http://equalizermag.com/news/vinyl-purist-identified-as-primary-suspect-in-slaying-of-22-year-old-traktor-dj/
    BERLIN – Police have identified 36-year-old Johannes Van der Burgh as the primary suspect in Friday night’s gruesome nightclub slaying of 22-year-old Polish DJ Mark Borowski.

Van der Burgh — who was apprehended after police received several key leads from eyewitness testimony — confessed to the murder. He added to the confession by telling police that he was simply doing what “any vinyl purist would have done.”

Eyewitnesses state Van der Burgh was seen hastily leaving Berlin’s esteemed Berghain night club visibly distraught by something that had occurred inside. Further eyewitness accounts confirm that Van Der Burgh followed Browoski home to his apartment.

Borowski had just finished performing a set of big-room techno on the popular computer DJ software Traktor, a set that according to many other concert-goers left the audience frustrated.

“[Borowski's] simplistic dynamics and preset loops would drag for 16, 32, or even 64 bars at a time,” says clubber Daniel Hirsch.

“It’s doesn’t really surprise me that he was murdered.”

Police arrived at Borowski’s apartment after receiving numerous calls from his neighbors who claimed they heard some sort of dispute arising from within his home.

Upon entry, police discovered a lifeless Borowski laying among two Technics SL1200 turntables. One turntable was covered in Borowski’s own blood, the other plugged in and still playing a copy of Kraftwerk’s “Man Machine.”

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    ew, epically moldy cheese spread in the fridge

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Thanks patriarchy

My cat does this but to real plants and now they are all dead.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    is that a joke?

Killing a DJ for... being lazy? or something like that?

• Options
    is that a joke?

It's like the Onion.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    is that a joke?

It's like the Onion.

Yeah, I checked the site and it's apparently a satirical news website for DJs and such?

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

Thanks patriarchy

Can't wait for genetically modded cats that use the toilet by themselves.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Say what you will about my chats, but I have never dropped a watermark in the OP.

I steal my images right and proper.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    My ex's roommate had two cats who could use the toilet by themselves. It was pretty awesome.

488W936.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    YES YES YES YES

So that very far away place?

Guess who decided to park their helicopter right by it.

They are going to think we are fucking magic.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

I'm all

guys

can you uh

I submitted an NSF Graduate research fellowship application last fall

I didn't get it (but I got the other grant so w/e)

But the reviews said this, and I quote verbatim
    Review 1 wrote:
    The applicant's academic record is not competitive with the pool of applicants for this fellowship.
    Review 2 wrote:
    The applicant has a good academic record, competitive with the pool of applicants.

o_O

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »

Thanks patriarchy

Can't wait for genetically modded cats that use the toilet by themselves.

you can train cats to do this!

it involves keeping their litter in a tray on the toilet

and cutting a little hole in the middle

and every week

cut the hole a little bigger

and eventually there is no tray

only hole

Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.